“Bonefish 8/9/2013”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #29 of 266 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Worth, Florida
“Bonefish 8/9/2013”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Excellent job by our waitress. Nice, informative, patient. Great job! The food was awesome. Appetizers were great. Had bang bang and lobster rangoon. All of our dinners were near perfect. The only negative was the drinks. Too small of a glass and almost all alcohol. If we wanted shots we would have ordered them. It would have been 5 stars.

• Visited August 2013

Space Coast, Florida
“Good Food and Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stopped by Bonefish while in town on business and enjoyed our meal. The place is very well decorated with a nice bar area and plenty of tables and booths for seating. Even a nice area outside, under the overhang, with sofas and tables to sit while waiting. The food is very good and our waiter was one of the best I've run across in a while. Very friendly and continuously stopping by to check on us. They have a vast selection of wine and daily happy hour. Though I enjoyed my meal, there is not a vast menu to choose from and I felt the meals were pricey for the portion you received. Again, I have no complaints and we enjoyed our visit, but did not think it was worth close to $30 for a salad, bowl of chowder and a couple of beers. If the menu increases with more reasonable offerings, I will probably return to one in our area.

• Visited July 2013
“Just AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Everything about this place is TOP SHELF! Calamari is absolutely DELICIOUS, if you've not tried it anywhere, let this be your first for I'm not a calamari person but my man said tryit you'll like it and he was right!

OMG, what happened to my favorite RUM PUNCH????

Food is too die for, no matter what you order

Visited May 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good food; horrible waitstaff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

A friend and I decided to meet here for dessert and coffee and really just an excuse to see each other and chat. We got there around 4:30...not peak dinner hour. Our waiter was CLEARLY disappointed that we weren't having a full meal and showed it in his attitude. When he brought out the coffee, he brought NO sugar bowl, and SKIM milk in the pitcher. The manager happened by and asked if all was well, at which point I was able to ask for some sugar. The waiter then came by again and I asked for REAL cream which he sauntered off haughtily to get, returned, and gave it to me with a scowl. My friend and I looked at one another with raised eyebrows at that point. This guy was unreal! Dessert was good (crème brulee and coconut pie), but I can't figure out why Bonefish Grill puts that horribly over whipped cream on all their desserts. It's real whipped cream, just always over whipped to the point where it is unattractive on the plate because cream "breaks." I really enjoy the food otherwise, but this is not the first time I've had surly waitstaff issues there.

• Visited May 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“great food and wait staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Even though it is a chain, I really like this Bone Fish Grill. Service is good, wait staff pleasant and great food.

Visited November 2012