“great food and wait staff”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #22 of 281 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Even though it is a chain, I really like this Bone Fish Grill. Service is good, wait staff pleasant and great food.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

if you like fresh fish with great sides........ this is your restaurant. great food, great service and a fully stocked bar. Great appetizers too. I had Chilean Sea Bass. cooked to perfection and they have a wide variety of sauces to dip in. I didn't use it, fish did not need it. Jasmine rice is cooked just right. would recommend to anyone. I've only made it to dessert once and had creme brulee.... wonderful !!!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Bonefish has great fish, and we enjoy eating there, but their "vegetable" policy is ridiculous and annoying. Last night our main course came with a mandatory vegetable and a second vegetable of your choice. This would normally be ok, except that only at Bonefish Grill the mandatory vegetable is not a vegetable at all, it is chick peas with meat sausages. We attempted to substitute a real vegetable for the chick peas and sausages, but were told there would be an extra charge. Someone at Bonefish corporate office should climb down from their ivory tower and raise the price of the main course, if necessary, so they can serve a real vegetable.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stopped by for their Wednesday special, $5 Bang Bang Shrimp and $5 drinks. The wait for a table was about an hour but my girlfriend and I quickly snagged a seat at the bar as several people were leaving. We ordered and ate our Bang Bang Shrimp at the bar as we enjoyed some very well made drinks. The shrimp were on a bed of lettuce and was absolutely delicious. They were so good, that we ordered two take out plates. We shared one plate later that night and the other as a snack the following day. This was my first time here, but definitely not the last.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great local restaurant, crowded so be sure to make reservations. Can get food to-go, too, if needed.