“Great Fish, but annoying policy”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #28 of 269 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Fish, but annoying policy”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Bonefish has great fish, and we enjoy eating there, but their "vegetable" policy is ridiculous and annoying. Last night our main course came with a mandatory vegetable and a second vegetable of your choice. This would normally be ok, except that only at Bonefish Grill the mandatory vegetable is not a vegetable at all, it is chick peas with meat sausages. We attempted to substitute a real vegetable for the chick peas and sausages, but were told there would be an extra charge. Someone at Bonefish corporate office should climb down from their ivory tower and raise the price of the main course, if necessary, so they can serve a real vegetable.

Visited March 2013

Wellington, Florida
“Can't beat their Wednesday special”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stopped by for their Wednesday special, $5 Bang Bang Shrimp and $5 drinks. The wait for a table was about an hour but my girlfriend and I quickly snagged a seat at the bar as several people were leaving. We ordered and ate our Bang Bang Shrimp at the bar as we enjoyed some very well made drinks. The shrimp were on a bed of lettuce and was absolutely delicious. They were so good, that we ordered two take out plates. We shared one plate later that night and the other as a snack the following day. This was my first time here, but definitely not the last.

• Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great local restaurant, crowded so be sure to make reservations. Can get food to-go, too, if needed.

Visited January 2013
Mid-Atlantic
“Nice Location, always a good choice”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Three of us went on the first Friday of the New Year- we arrived about 9 but still had a short wait. My son, who is not a big seafood fan, found the Kobe hamburger quite good. My wife liked the waygu dumpling appetizer. My fish was carefully prepared and tasty, but I was hoping for more local fresh catch offerings.

Service was good and the wine list offered some nice options.

• Visited January 2013
Palm Beach
“Very Good”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The service was excellent and the food is very good. I took my youngest out to dinner and we both enjoyed our meal. Try the bang ban shrimp.

Visited August 2012