“Good selection”

Description: (561) 968-8200 - Formerly Corelino's Coal Fire Pizza Cucina & Bar
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good selection”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I live in the area so this is convenient for me. The food is good but does not stand out from other locations. If you are in the area, it is a good selection.

Visited December 2013

boynton beach
“great cooking owner in the kitchen”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

we ate the regular dinners, much better than the pizza actually first class cooking. I had a seafood on linguini in a requested white claim sauce. it was awesome, my wife had it with mussels only same sauce just delicious. I just hope the owner is still cooking . the only problem was it is an upscale pizzeria and all food is ala cart. it is priced a little high for that but as long as the food comes out like it did that night I will not complain.

• Visited November 2013
boynton beach
“It's good if you like thin pizza,regular dinners were better”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Just used a groupon,found the servers very good, regular dishes were very good to excellent, except everything was ALA cart.pizza was thin ,I like a heavier dough with a ton of cheese and toppings , there pizza was just okay for me.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank BoyntonBeachSteve
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was my first time visiting Esposito's and it was wonderful! We got there early, before the mad Friday night rush, so we had a nice, relaxing meal and the hostess and waitress were very attentive. The Mojitos were great, then the waitress brought out some heavenly garlic rolls. My dad had the soup, which he loved, and my mother and I shared the delicious chicken wings. We ordered the Margarita pizza and it was delicious. We will be going there again and I plan on ordering something different and bringing an even bigger appetite!

• Visited September 2013
“Good Italian food with attentive service”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

With no reservations on valentines day, the host worked to get us a table amongst the crowd which was a nice effort. Been there several times for lunch and dinner and it's always been a good experience. Pasta dishes are fresh and tasty and coal fired pizza good too - never had a sub par meal. Overall, Espositos does Italian good.

• Visited February 2013