“Great food and service”

Add it.
Pietro’s Plump Tomato
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Went late on a Sunday night and our service was fantastic. My son, who does not like red sauces on his pasta, was able to special order an alfredo sauce on his ravioli. The chef made a custom sauce for him since the menu did not include any items with a white sauce. We also had 2 pizzas that also were very good. We would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Couldn't wait to try this place..Loved the whole concept of Organic, using local fruits and veggies, but just went for the first time and it SUCKED! First of all, the customer service was horrible. It took all i had not to have a complete melt down. I figured because our waitress informed us that it was her first day, we figured we give the benefit of the doubt. Not once during the entire time we were seated, did my waitress come over to fill our drinks or ask how our pizza was (which also sucked-it was half way burnt on the bottom) the bus guy actually refilled my drinks and asked how our food was. The owner over heard us talking about our pizza being burnt but failed to ask if we wanted another one or offer any kind of apology. Instead, he insisted that this was the way the pizza was suppossed to be cooked. Who asked him anyways? Lack of training was the obvious. If you want to have a headache by the time you finish your dinner, by all means, try Pietros, but I will never be back unless it changes ownership - which I highly doubt.