“Fabulous ice cream and chocolates!”

Kilwins Chocolates & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lake Worth
Description: While in Lake Worth be sure to stop by Kilwins Chocolates & Ice Cream and sample some fudge, see caramel corn and cashew brittle being made in copper kettles, or try to pick your favorite ice cream from amongst our 40 flavors. Our friendly staff is here to help you find that perfect gift for someone special. We offer seating inside and outside our shoppe, making this confectionery the perfect place to stop for a cool treat while out and about enjoying the shopping, dining, boating and golfing in our community.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I go to Kilwin's often when I'm passing through Lake Worth. The homemade ice cream is rich, creamy, flavorful and fabulous. It is a bit pricey for ice cream, but considering the high quality fresh ingredients and care that went into the product, it's well worth it for those with discriminating palates.
I also like the large selection of flavors, from the simple to complex. Today my ice cream choices were strawberry chunk and mint chocolate chip - both spectacular.
The same high quality and large selection is also true for Kilwin's homemade chocolates. I especially love the chocolate turtles.
The store is large, clean and inviting. There are a few tables both inside and outside (under an awning).
I first discovered Kilwin's in Delray Beach. The stores are very similar.
So if you're willing to pay a somewhat higher price for top of the line ice cream and chocolates, this place is for you!

1  Thank winner7

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had a problem and the owner took the time to make it right. Wow great chocolates and great people.. thank you.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Although very tasty, the ice cream and chocolate covered cramels were just too rich for me - in both meanings of the words. One dish of ice cream and 4 pieces of candy cost me $10.43. Oh, by the way, the candies were about 1 inch by 1 inch so they weren't a hugh giant bar and the ice cream was just 2 small scoops in a cup. Both the ice cream and candy were delicious - very full bodied and very rich.

1  Thank Jackie h
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Kilwins has good ice cream with a variety of flavors. It, also, has homemade chocolate products. You can walk along Lake and Lucerne Avenues to window shop while enjoying your cone or you can use the inside and outside tables. The place is clean and sevice is good.

1  Thank rockhound94
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I love the specialty ice-creams (Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie...). My husband loves the Salted Caramel. A little expensive, but worth it.

1  Thank Julie N