“Best Chinese food in the area”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

There are a ton of restaurants including several very good Chinese restaurants in this area. This one is exceptional. The food is good and the portions are very generous.

2  Thank nleffel

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food was pretty decent. Fried is fried, and I expect it to be slightly greasy because of it. The food was visually appealing, and tasted like your average Chinese food. The atmosphere was actually quite nice for being a sit-down, not take-out restaurant. I didn't use the restroom at any point so I can't speak for that area. The dining room appeared well maintained, clean, and oddly, the staff spoke VERY good English (you don't get that very often). Price is average for a sit down place. Usually a little cheaper at take out, but for obvious reasons. While the food tends to be on the bland side, this is almost required due to the clientele in the area (lots of older folks). You can request spicy if you'd like it.

1  Thank Alexis2291
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Really it is just average, but above most local Chinese restaurants. Like Kingsburg in Boynton much better.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went to this restautant on a Wednesday evening. Place was packed so I figured I had hit a gem. I stood for 5 minutes at the hostist station waiting to be seated. It was obvious right off the bat that this place was way under staffed for the crowd. I finally asked a waiter if I could seat myself.

Wait staff was friendly and when they found the time to come over to my table I was given the complimentary tea and noodles with the standard mustard and sweet and sour (which were really watered down). I ordered a dish of DanDan noodles and was asked about a rice and soup choice which came with the meal. I choose the white rice and Miso soup. The soup was hot but lacked the flavor that I've been familar with. There were no noodles just diced tofu and some slivered seaweed. Not very tasty. DanDan noodles were served hot but it looked like a laidle of ground chicken on top of spahgetti. This dish was supposted to be "hot and spicy" but is was very bland and seemed to be lacking ingrediants that the menu said it had. I took most of it home hoping the flavors would have time to meld...not so...tasted worse the next day.

Think I'll find another place to try after this experience.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

This is my first time to have dinner with dragon star Chinese restaurant. The food is good and affordable. The wanton soup is yummy, it's a complete meal from appetizer to dessert. There service is good. But wanting I don't like us the host he is a little bit serious never smile at all. But the who serve as he is great. I will go back again soon.