“What A Find!”

EatPeruvian Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was taken to Eatperuvian by friends of mine who raved about the food. They were not kidding. We were treated to a great experiance by the chef. The cerviches were fresh and so tasty. We had 2 different salads one with hearts of palm, and one with avocado. Both had different dressings, yet both were super. The main courses varied from the paella to the steak with onions, to a few of the fish dishes. Everyone of them came out hot and delicious. The chef also catered to the kids in our group and made them grilled hot dogs and homemade fries. They loved it.
Please leave room for the desserts you will not be dissappointed. We have already gone back twice in less than a month and plan to be very loyal customers.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I purposefully saved this restaurant for the last night of my vacation based on all the positive reviews--and the restaurant only opened earlier this year (2013). I wanted to have a fantastic last meal before leaving Florida, and I wasn't disappointed. The arroz con moriscos (similar to seafood paella) was fresh and delicious, and the presentation was beautiful as well. The chef and owner personally greeted me and made sure everything was spot on. This little gem is unassumingly tucked away in a strip mall, so it's easy to pass by. Don't miss out!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The tamal peruano has me hooked. Excellent fresh fish in the ceviche. An all around pleasant experience to eat here.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area looking for a restaurant. Based on the reviews, we chose this restaurant. We ordered three different dishes and were all happy with our entrees . The beef short ribs were very tasty and tender. The owner/chef came out to introduce himself. It is especially satisfying to eat in a place that is the fulfillment of someone's dream.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We found this restaurant on trip adviser on our spring break trip from Chicago - so my dad and I checked it out... The presentation of the food was flawless and it had a brilliant atmosphere. As for the quality and taste for the food, we were amazed at how delicious the Peruvian style food was! Everything was fresh and prepared perfectly. The restaurant's wait staff was also very prompt, delightful and pleasant. Overall, the place was obviously a favorite of mine and completely worth it to visit.