“Can't Wait to Go Back!”

Chris' Taverna
Ranked #1 of 281 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A family owned restaurant promised to bring to you the best of authentic and tasteful food. Our abundant menu features Greek favorites, such as our Lamb Chops and Mediterranean Shrimp. Each dish is crafted from scratch by our outstanding cooks and served by our skillful staff.Our consistency of unique tasteful dishes and superior friendly staff provided the perfect setting for a party of any size.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Went to Chris' on Saturday at 4pm with my Dining Out group of 18 friends. I wondered why we went so early, but I quickly saw that even at that time, the restaurant was very full! All of our food was excellent, the wait staff were efficient and friendly, and we all enjoyed it so much! I love typical Greek favorites like Moussaka and Pastichio, but no longer eat meat, and had given up thoughts of eating these things unless I made them vegetarian at home. Well, guess what! Chris' had vegetarian moussaka! It was excellent! Came with a nice sized Greek Salad with stuffed grape leaf. Delicious! The baklava was huge and two or three of us could have shared it, but I made the mistake of eating the whole thing myself! Looking forward to my next trip there soon! Oh, and when we left the restaurant, we found a line of about 15 people outside waiting to get in, so be sure to get there early at peak times!!

1  Thank Pat B

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We regularly drive 30 minutes, passing other Greek and Mediterranean restaurants on the way. The food is always good. We like to eat outside when the weather permits. Go early or late as there is often a wait during peak times. Can't say enough good things about this place. And good news for us is that they have opened a new location in Boynton Beach which is closer for us.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Chris' is a restaurant we go to often. It is in our rotation of good places to eat. The food is consistently tasty and plentiful. The service is friendly and efficient. The price is within our budget. The atmosphere is comfortable and it makes me feel good.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times. The food is consistently great. Salad and Gyros are great. Take out is quick and just as fresh. Highly recommend if you are in the mood for a good greek meal.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Consistently ahead of the rest, Chris' Taverna is THE place to go for good, fairly priced Greek food. If going for lunch, beat the crowds by going just a little after 1PM as the local office crowd packs in there before then. The wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. I have been eating here for about 9 years and have enjoyed every visit.