“Wow!!!!”

Chris' Taverna
Ranked #1 of 271 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: A family owned restaurant promised to bring to you the best of authentic and tasteful food. Our abundant menu features Greek favorites, such as our Lamb Chops and Mediterranean Shrimp. Each dish is crafted from scratch by our outstanding cooks and served by our skillful staff.Our consistency of unique tasteful dishes and superior friendly staff provided the perfect setting for a party of any size.
“Wow!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Again at Chris Taverna's and with food so amazing makes me want to eat their every week. My daughter loves her lamb chops and octopus, mmm. Who can blame her. We always have a wonderful quality family moment every single time. I'll be back again.

• Visited July 2013

• Greek first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Greek food at its finest !”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Chris' Taverna best Greek food iv had in awhile! amiable service, big portions, authentic, great prices ! it is everything you could ask for in a restaurant! I will definitely be sharing my experience with other

• Visited June 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Everything I ordered came in a huge portion which I love. My daughter had the kids cheeseburger which was GREAT! I enjoyed the beef and lamb platter! I loved the salad. Flavors of everything I tried was wonderful. Can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2013
“Great Greek!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Authentic Greek food prepared by folks that really have their act together. The food is fresh and delicious. The lunch time menu is a super bargain.

• Visited July 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“Fresh & full of flavor”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

It was a spontaneous stop while our shopping with my three daughters. We enjoyed a Greek salad, spinach pie and gyro. It was all shared amongst us. Very large portions. Very clean fresh flavours. We enjoyed every dish. Personally, I keep going back for more spinach pie!!

• Visited January 2013