“Good Food - Bad Service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rotelli Lake Worth - CLOSED

Rotelli Lake Worth
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anchorage, Alaska
“Good Food - Bad Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

When they first opened, Downtown Lake Worth, we ordered delivery a few time and every time the food was delicious. The last time we had delivery the driver showed up with no change for a $20. The total bill was only $12 and he expected me to give him the whole $20. I called the manager and got a, "The driver should have had change." No apology. We stopped going for awhile (a year). We decided we would give them another try about a week ago. Food was delicious our server, Julie, was amazing! We went back again tonight. My husband ordered the same thing as last week, Ziti Bolognese. The Ziti Bolognese came with long spaghetti noodles. When he informed our server she was extremely rude about it and said the Ziti Bolognese did NOT come with ZITI, you need to specify when ordering the ZITI bolognese that you want ZITI. I spoke to the manager and he confirmed Ziti should come with the ZITI Bolognese, and then got an attitude when I told him he should inform his waitress of this. I called him on his rudeness and he quickly changed tunes and denied being angry. The food is always good, but the customer service is mediocre at best.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Boca Raton, Florida
“Great option in downtown Lake Worth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great lunch special for $6.99 with slice of pizza, soup or salad and 1/2 sandwich. Had dinner and it was very good. Also, early bird special of buy one get one free with 2 beverages. Wife had a salad she really liked and we sat down on the sidewalk tables. Great service and reasonably priced for what you get.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hisfriend
Palm Beach, FL
“Quick Inexpensive lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

For a quick inexpensive lunch from a 'chain restaurant' , this is pretty good and the price is right. I love their crab soup which is the perfect blend of crab and spices with ust a little hit of heat. The meatball sub is tasty with pleanty of flavor and sauce. Service is quick although the hostess is really loud and annoying. For a fast lunch quick this place will work.

• Visited May 2012
Stony Brook, New York
“Rotelli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good pizza and they deliver too! They even had a vegie pizza w/o cheese which was great!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank lgitelson24
Lawrenceville
“Great food, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a party of 8 on a rainy Friday night. We were promptly seated and our server came right over. The menu had a great wine selection.
The group had different entrees and we all had the same review...deeelicious..I had the Chicken Francese and there was so much food I couldn't eat it all but I tried. The garlic rolls were also delicious. We wanted to try dessert but we were all too full.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited April 2012