“Not at all what I expect”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Woody's Bar-B-Q

Woody's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #24 of 79 Restaurants in Lake Wales
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Smoked meats and grill items in a casual restaurant.
Clifton, Virginia
“Not at all what I expect”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Like an old country bar this place was a little bit on the Rough Side. But I have to say the barbecue was excellent.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jake L

North Collins, New York
“BBQ delights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

My sister and I liked our lunch so much one day that we came back the next day with mom and sister #3! The host was nice enough to take our picture behind the counter with one of the cooks! Crazy tourists we were, but we had fun! Food was great!

Visited June 2012
“Needs consistancy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

I usually have the brisket dinner and it is normally GREAT...but last time it was very fatty. They did give me a new order of brisket. Also from3 till 6 they have a special of two diners for a small price. You do not need to both order the same dinners or even both order the special. They will just split the price in half for one person.

Visited June 2012
Auburndale, Florida
“good food no so great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

The food is great but the service could us come improvement. Took a little time getting food. Even waited before seeing a waitress

Visited January 2012
massena
“Excellent Barbecue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

You will find several of these restaurants located in Central Florida. I first inquired as I was pumping gas and wanted to know where that "delicious smell" was coming from As I am a Snowbird I make many visits during the winter season to this restaurant and have never been disappointed.

Visited February 2012