“Must have the Time to invest”

L'incontro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
L'incontro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Lake Wales
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We opened Friday January 14, 2011. We are a Italian Restaurant serving fine Italian food, our staff is trained to serve ladies and gentleman at L'incontro. Guest love our food and our attentive service and the one thing they always say as they are leaving is "can't wait to come back".
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Tried this restaurant on advice of a friend. Started out a bit shaky as I had called earlier in the day to inquire if reservations were needed. The person I talked to said "no you will be fine". When we got to the restaurant it was nearly full and we were asked if we had reservations. I explained my earlier conversation and after some conversation did seat us. The next glitch came as we looked at the menu and saw prices 5 to 8 percent higher than their website menu. Service from ordering to check receipt was extremely slow as we spent over 2 hours in this place. I have to say though the food was excellent. I had the lasagna and my wife had the veal parmigiana and both were the best we have had in Florida. Place is small and a bit pricy but if you have the time it is worth the trouble.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Everything I've ever ordered has been cooked to perfection! Love this restaurant. So fortunate to have it in LW.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Incredible food. Cant miss. Green bean salad, scallops and chicken. Perfect meal. Wowza all the way to creme brulee and expresso

Reviewed December 23, 2013

One of the best small Italian restaurants in Central Florida. Great host (Alex), wonderful servings, reasonable prices, and a most enjoyable atmosphere. Get reservations ahead of time.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant that we found by accident while staying at Chalet Suzanne for a weekend. We had dinner and the service and food were both impeccable. This is a very non-assuming place that serves some of the best Italian food I've ever eaten in the United States. The dishes are absolutely delicious and prepared perfectly, and at a very good price, including wine. I cannot rave enough about this restaurant. We are just waiting for another opportunity to go Lake Wales so we can eat there.