“Friend's birthday <3”

L'incontro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
L'incontro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Lake Wales
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We opened Friday January 14, 2011. We are a Italian Restaurant serving fine Italian food, our staff is trained to serve ladies and gentleman at L'incontro. Guest love our food and our attentive service and the one thing they always say as they are leaving is "can't wait to come back".
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I am a former concierge @ Disney~Upon entering this fine establishment, we were greeted warmly by a young man. I had chosen this restaurant because my dear friend KNOWS Italian food.

EXCELLENT!!! Adore L'incontro!!!!

Blessings~

Theresa A Byer

1  Thank Theresa B

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I looked online to find a "meeting place" about half-way between ours and our friends homes. And boy, did I luck out! L'incontro is small and homey with amazingly good Italian food. The staff was friendly and accomodating. We each had a different entree and we were all very happy with our choices. We will return!

1  Thank Martha P
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Like everyone else says...this is a nice suprise tucked away in Lake Wales which isn't exactly reknown for its dining options (I visit LW quite frequently for business). Have had lunchand dinner here at L'INCONTRO and have even brought large group of friends there for dinner because I knew it was a safe bet. good menu, creative and delicious specials. Service is right on. Nice atmosphere...clean and attractive and did I mention clean? Clean is kind of a unique feature as compared to some of the surrounding choices. Its my official favorite place to eat in Lake Wales. Thank you for existing in Lake Wales L'INCONTRO!

2  Thank travelnowandagain
Reviewed October 21, 2012

What a fabulous place to dine...food, atmosphere, service, prices were EXCELLENT. You definately get what you pay for. The house wine is reasonably priced and is delicious...this is a place you should not miss if you are ever in the area.

2  Thank Kris W
Reviewed October 8, 2012

What an unexpected surprise. We were in Lake Wales visiting Bok Tower (another awesome place) and read the reviews for L'incontro. Stopped in for lunch (2:00 on a Sunday) and were worried because there was only one other table. Since the website looked good and we were in the mood for Italian we decided to give it a try. It was AWESOME! I have no idea why it was empty because if we lived closer we would be there at least once a week. Fresh homemade bread (olive bread was delicious), amazing vodka sauce, raviolis, and chicken entrees were all fabulous. If you are in the area I would definitely stop in and ask for Joseph - he was great.

2  Thank choosytraveler_10