Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales N - Winter Haven
Budget Inn Lake Wales(Lake Wales)(Great Value!)
$80
$70
Green Gables Inn(Lake Wales)
$70
Capernaum Lakeside Lodge(Lake Wales)(Great Value!)
$99
$371
$280
$109
$98
All reviewshome depotstayed herefront deskhi expressyogurtpancake makerbiscuits and gravyvisiting legolanddvd playernice tvlegoland ticketsfirst floorgas stationwould stay againgreat location for legolandroom was largeb c
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This was a second visit to this property within a year. Everything was great, from reservation-check-in, room and breakfast. The property is not too old and is well maintained. Staff was professional and knowledgable of local attractions, eating establisments, etc. The location is very close to shopping, golf, groceries etc. Yet it is in a suburban setting which contributed to a quiet nights rest on a great bed.

So if you are traveling on US hwy 27 near Winter Haven, check it out.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
mark53546, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales N - Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I just wanted to thank you for your nice review of our hotel and for sharing your experience on this site. More and more, people use these reviews to make decisions and I think it is great of you to take the time to let people know that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your business and I hope we see you here again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a friendly clean hotel, I have stayed here with family and returned with friends. Plus it's next to Kohls and what's there not to like about that... Do I hear Shopping!!! Unfortunately Lake Wales itself is a little dead but there is a great Steakhouse, Norby's on Hwy 60 that we like to visit...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thanks for your great review! I like Norby's too! And Manny's... I appreciate your time and willingness to share. We try very hard to make this a great hotel that guests love - your kind words will help inspire my staff to keep up their efforts. Thank you for being our guest and we hope we can serve you again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

When you are exhausted you need a comfortable, clean, quiet place to get some rest. This is it! The staff was great, the room was all of the above and more! We had a little, stressed out dog with us and the room they gave us was close to the door thank God!

Room Tip: They were all nice but by the exits are the best.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sallysdaisy
mark53546, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales N - Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you Sallysdaisy for your review of our property! It means a lot to us to hear from our guests about their experiences at the property and how the hard work and efforts of our team impact guest stays like yours. I share these at our meetings with the entire staff and and it is wonderful to have positive ones to present. Thank you again for your review and your patronage, and we hope we see you here again soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This hotel was very clean. The staff was friendly. The pool was great. The continental breakfast (which I wasnt expecting much from) was actually great too! My son's favorite part of our stay was making his own pancakes at breakfast. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank travelingman9876
mark53546, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales N - Winter Haven, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Travelingman9876,

Thank you for taking time to write a review! It never stops amazing me how much kids love to make pancakes for themselves, and for everyone else, too. We are very happy that you had a great visit and appreciate so much that you shared it on this great site.

Please visit us again soon! We have plenty of batter for pancakes....

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I don't have a good reason, but this is our first time I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and all I can say is WOW! We came to the area for LegoLand and when we arrived we were impressed as soon as we saw the building. Our check-in was great and our room was more than I ever expected, super clean and ready when we arrived. We even got to meet the property manager, Mark, and he made sure our stay was going well. The breakfast was really good! Ray and Carol made sure we had everything we needed. All I can say is that Holiday Inn Express, especially this location, will be our first choice for now on. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank OMW911

Dear OMW911 - I remember you! Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express. It gives us much pride to read about your impressions of our work and facility, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. Hope to see you again soon!