“excellent experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Florida Skydiving Center
Orlando, Florida
“excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2010

I went over the weekend with my mother and uncle and couldn't have picked a better place to jump for our first time. Everything was absolutely perfect and wouldn't change it for the world. i don't understand why people are such complainers. Yeah your appointment might be at 9, but they have to take the weather into account. you cant just jump when its cloudy and really windy or you'll end up floating all the way to Orlando. Couldn't have picked a better place! thanks so much to everyone for making this such a memorable experience!

florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Horrible First Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2009

I'm regretting booking with this company. When I got here early like told, I ended up not even jumping until after 4 hours later. I was just sitting down for a good hour before I received any communication. This place needs new management!!!!!!!! Horrible First Experience >=(

5 Thank joserio43
florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I haven't EVEN jumped yet”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2009

The waiting for your jump is ridiculous. the conformation told us to get here a 9 am but I'm not jumping until atleast 3pm becuase they kept moving my group back, so who knows if i'll be here til 5pm. If i could get my money back i would go somewhere else.

5 Thank An239
ct
“Experience of a Lifetime!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2009

From beginning to end, the service, the professionalism and the friendly staff made this an experience to remember. My professional jump partner gave me the instruction and confidence to make a successful jump. The videographer caught it all on a take-home disc so that I can brag to my kids and friends. Can't wait to show it to them. My experience at the Florida Skydiving Center was the epitome of a great vacation in central Florida! I'd do it again and recommend it highly!

Kidderminster, UK
“Excellent first time tandem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2008

Me and my dad went for our first tandem skydive today and can't recommend the place enough - SO friendly, SO professional and SO fantastic.

You must go!!!