“Horrible First Experience”

Florida Skydiving Center
Reviewed September 26, 2009

I'm regretting booking with this company. When I got here early like told, I ended up not even jumping until after 4 hours later. I was just sitting down for a good hour before I received any communication. This place needs new management!!!!!!!! Horrible First Experience >=(

5  Thank joserio43

Reviewed September 26, 2009

The waiting for your jump is ridiculous. the conformation told us to get here a 9 am but I'm not jumping until atleast 3pm becuase they kept moving my group back, so who knows if i'll be here til 5pm. If i could get my money back i would go somewhere else.

5  Thank An239
Reviewed May 10, 2009

From beginning to end, the service, the professionalism and the friendly staff made this an experience to remember. My professional jump partner gave me the instruction and confidence to make a successful jump. The videographer caught it all on a take-home disc so that I can brag to my kids and friends. Can't wait to show it to them. My experience at the Florida Skydiving Center was the epitome of a great vacation in central Florida! I'd do it again and recommend it highly!

Reviewed December 31, 2008

Me and my dad went for our first tandem skydive today and can't recommend the place enough - SO friendly, SO professional and SO fantastic.

You must go!!!

Penny & Rob

Reviewed December 7, 2008

had my first skydive there several weeks ago. it's a tandem (instructor is attached during the dive) skydive and I also had a video of the event. it was incredible. once in a lifetime experience. they did a super job. instrctor was really friendly and talked to me to keep me focused. had a lot of fun.