“I don't get it.”
Review of Spook Hill

Spook Hill
Ranked #8 of 34 things to do in Lake Wales
More attraction details
Owner description: Cars will coast uphill at this mysterious site.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband took me to spook hill but I could not see the illusion. I wonder how many people can really see the car being pulled backwards. Maybe I need to have more imagination....

Reviewed January 25, 2013

If first visited Spook Hill as a child many years ago. I still do not understnd the intrigue. It is a optical illusion at best. Over the years, the hill has been repaved and homes have been built around the site, lessening the effect. if you are on your way to Bok Tower, it is only a short detour.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Everyone should try this ...it's an amazing phenomenon...and it only works if you're on the line...the car really does appear to being pulled backwards up the hill....Cool

Reviewed January 10, 2013

An optical illusion that is difficult to find. My wife .liked it, but I just couldn't see the illusion.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

If you are nearby anyway it is a fun little stop. Kids would get a kick out of it. It seems as if you are going up hill.