“Fun place for a great sandwich”
Review of Dock 633

Dock 633
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My friend and I had dinner here recently and were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere and the food. The restaurant is more of a sports bar than I expected, with multiple TVs around the room and a pool table in a back dining room. The menu had many sandwich baskets to choose from, as well as a few typical entrees such as steak and seafood. I had an excellent pork tenderloin sandwicn that was enough for two people, with homemade sweet potato fries. My friend had a generous portion of fried shrimp in a hand dipped batter. The server easily accommodated our requests for substitutions. She was friendly and attentive, as was the manager. Although the dining room was full the noise level wasn't bad. All in all it was a very pleasant meal.

1  Thank GAGirl07

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I just spent the best evening at Dock 633 Saturday night with great food, beverages and entertainment! I had a very good piece of fish, with light jerk seasoning, that was cooked perfectly, not dry. Staff was very attentive the whole evening. Live music was the return of trop-rock singer Dani Hoy from Key West and accompanied by Rudy Cox of Due South Band in Ft. Myers. They were amazing together and entertained the large crowd. Thank you Greg, Dock owner, for bringing Dani Hoy back and providing such a friendly establishment with good food and single malt scotch!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Four of us went on a Sunday for lunch. I had the shrimp. Best I've had so far in the area. The other three liked their meals too. No beer served until 1:00 pm. Can't remember if that was just on Sundays. Not much for atmosphere though. Still recommend it.

1  Thank seafoodlover69
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Went to Dock 633 today. The moment we walked in, they treated us like family. The managers, I believe Gregg and Ben, stopped at our table several times. The waitress, Jody, was superb! We'd rather go to a restaurant where we're made to feel welcomed and thanked for patronizing the establishment. The food was delicious and prepared to our specifications. The amount of food was a lot and the four of us left very satisfied, happy, and glad we decided to stop there. We will be back and let all of our family and friends know that they MUST go to Dock 633. Congratulations for giving us the family treatment.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We had lunch here. Burger and fries was very good. Friend had fried shrimp and he enjoyed. My husband had fish sandwich was good but very messy because of the placement of the fish on the roll and the tartar sauce spread out all over. But we would go there again. Prices are decent and waitresses friendly.