“Everything was AMAZING!!!”
Review of Tower View Restaurant - CLOSED

Tower View Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Lake placid
“Everything was AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing. We tried almost every appetizer and they did not disappoint! Some if the best onion rings, fried green tomatoes, fried shrimp, wings, fried cheese, and soup I have ever had!!

• Visited June 2014

Miami
“Cool place!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Happened there by chance and was pleasantly surprised. The kitchen was closing however the Chef agreed to remain open. We a a fairly large party and must of order almost one of everything on the menu and all was great. The bar area is very cool and the drink prices very reasonable. The bartender was very friendly and attentive.

• Visited July 2014
Lake Placid, Florida
“No deposit no return”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Had some neighbors recommend so gave it a try. Horribly dated furnishings and silverware dirty. Smoking allowed outside and smelled of it inside. Breakfast was nothing remarkable. Blueberry pancakes each had four blueberries. Hardly even there. Service was slow and bathroom reflects cleanliness of the restaurant. Yuk

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nealtheseal
Winter Haven, Florida
“visited twice-first and last”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife and I go to Lake Placid 2x's a month. This was our first and last visit to this restaurant. I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich. Upon receiving my meal I had to use two knifes to cut it in half, which destroyed the bun. I had trouble cutting the half into bit size pieces, The meat was tough and after struggling this half I called the waitress over and told her the chicken was tough and I did not want it and to take it off my bill. She said she would tell the manager. The manager came over and she said she would take of half of the bill, I disagreed but she would not change her mind. I am one who very rarely complains about my meals, but this was the worst sandwich and experience I have had in many years. In fact Chick-fila has better chicken than this. This restaurant is over priced and has poor food and management quality. Will not be back, K of Winter Haven, fl.

• Visited April 2014
Lake Placid, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taco Tuesday”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Love Taco Tuesday. They make a great taco nothing fancy just beef, lettuce, cheese and tomato in a homemade shell with homemade salsa on the side. The also have excellent Margaritas for $1.50. They also have excellent Stuffed Pepper Soup.

• Visited April 2014