“GREAT FOOD!!”
Review of Tower View Restaurant - CLOSED

Tower View Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Lake Placid, Florida
“GREAT FOOD!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Food was awesome I would diffently go back!! I had the primerib steak and it was cooked to perfection!! Very clean and neat ,nice waitress, and awesome food!!! loved it!!

• Visited October 2013

Blackstone, Massachusetts, United States
“Lousy food and service...Stay Away”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Tried this joint for the first time today. Big Mistake. They were advertising $1.50 Margaritas so my wife and I each ordered one. They tasted like toilet water so we sent them back immediately. So we were then both thinking the same thing....hope the food is better than the drinks. I ordered a grilled chicken ceasar salad and my wife ordered lasagna. I ate the grilled chicken strips off the salad and that was it. The rest of the salad was yellow and old romaine lettuce drenched it a milky liquid they think is caesar dressing. The lasagna was like eating a bowl of hot cheese. There was hardly any meat and all cheese. They do not know how to cook at this place. Save your money and just go to Wendy's. It would have been so much better. Also they did not take the lasagna off the bill because my wife had the salad bar with it and she had a side salad. We will never go back and we live in town.

• Visited September 2013
LAKE PLACID,FL
“ALWAYS A PLEASANT NIGHT!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Fast service,great drinks and nice meals.Steak DINNER was very tender with great salad bar!The girls always seem to enjoy the shrinp meal.......will return soon!

Visited August 2013
Lake Placid, Florida, United States
“They could have killed me”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

When I went to lunch here with a friend,,we both ordered the ham and bean soup. I am highly allergic to chicken and never order anything with chicken in it. After a few bites of the soup I began having an allergic reaction. I had trouble breathing and coughing. We then found out that they used chicken base (which is VERY concentrated) in the ham and bean soup!! Our waitress was apologetic as was the hostess. One other waitress came up and said it was up to ME to find out what was in the soup! Really? I have never in my life put chicken stock in a ham and bean soup.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank cha316
“Lousy waitress, long wait for bill”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

First bad experience. Hostess has to take my drink and food order because waitress was too busy smoking and visiting with a friend. Food was great and plentiful, prices are reasonable, and hostess was super friendly. Our horrible waitress was the downfall.

• Visited June 2013