“Good Italian Food at Good Prices.”
Review of Pirates Well Black Pearl - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Florida
“Good Italian Food at Good Prices.”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Cardello's is a large Italian restaurant with a down home feeling. They have an "all you can eat" buffet each day plus early bird special dinners each night. The dinners feature "2 for 1" dinners as long as you and your companion purchase a beverage.
The food is good and well prepaired. The dinners include a large salid bar including soup and bread. The large bar next door has a extra long happy hour 11 AM to 7 PM.
They also have a Private banquet room for parties of 20 to 200. Plus plenty of free parking.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank condokingFlorida

West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cardello's has the best food and I would eat there everyday if I could!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Every experience I have had at Cardello's has been a great one. The food is always awesome! There is such a great variety of delicious Italian food, I never know what to order! I try to get different things to taste everything, and I am always pleased. The service & management are fantactic and there are always great lunch, dinner, and drink specials. It is a fun nightlife restaurant because it is recently renevated and has expanded into a big hangout area that includes a juke box, pool tables, poker table, ring toss, etc. Throughout the week there are fun events which include DJs, karaoke, & poker night. In addition, the bar is awesome! It is the longest in Palm Beach County! Cardello's is the place to be for several reasons! I go as often as possible! I would definately recommend it to anyone to try, I bring new friends everytime I am in the area!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Foru2Luv143
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Dinner was delicious. The soup and salad bar, along with the free ice cream, was an unexpected extra that was great

Pittsburgh PA
“Kind of Run down and average food”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

We went to this restaurant with ffiends. We had a coupon from restaurants.come I didn't think the atmosphere was very good. The restaurant seemed dirty with dried food splattered behind the salad bar on the wall. Iit took us a very long time to get our meal. The fantastic salad bar I have read about was non existant. There was just a smal section of the salad bar that was open and it was so so. Our meals tasted good, but I wouldn't go out of my way again to eat here.

North Palm Beach
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed June 28, 2009

I went to Cardello's with my family recently and loved it. We had a party of 11 and were quickly and easily accomodated. The food and service were great and reasonable and the salad bar was huge. Will be going there again soon.