Laguna Bay Villas
$154
Hampton.com
$184
Marriott Hotels
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Family and myself stayed at this property from 12th June 2103 for two weeks. Accomodation is good value for money, it has all the ameneties that you require and is close to all disney parks (ten to fifthteen minutes drive) Would definatelty reccommend this property to others and cannot fault the service the owner (Alan) gives you. Will definately be booking this accomodation again. cannot wait to go back to Florida.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark745
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We just returned from our Christmas 2012 vacation at Laguna Bay Villas. Everything was wonderful! The location was close to all of the Disney parks that we could go back to the Condo for lunch and still go back to the parks for more fun. The unit was spacious and comfortable. We had such a good time we hated to leave. We are dog people and always take ours on vacation with us so it was nice not to be charged a huge amount for that ability.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Don F
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We stayed in #54 Laguna bay for two weeks from Dec1st, 2012 - Dec 15th, 2012 and it was a great experience, very clean, quiet, relaxing and affordable. It was very comfortable for myself my husvand and our four children. The kids loved the playground right behind the unit and the swimming pool. We are Looking forward to our next trip!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Lanna26
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My Family and I spent a week at the Luguna Bay Villas in Kissimmee, we had a great time. The accomadations were just right for my family of 8, plenty of room and very clean. If there were anything I would like to of seen it would have been possibly an outside private sitting area for each unit. All in all we enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank lovesvacations4393
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We are from Atlanta Ga. Came here to Florida for a 3 day vacation which we extended to 5 days because of Laguna Bay. This is a very nice apt. home, we loved it from the moment we opened the door. I treated it just like home a new home at that. I didn't mind cooking, cleaning and listening to my kids talk. We hate to go back home. I think I changed my mind on having a larger home, This was low maintence and able to be in the whole house in the same day. I do want a new home for low maintence still but maybe a bit smaller than I wanted before. Curt was also great in booking my stay. The best way to make money is while you're sleeping. I love not having to check in/ out with a receptionist ( which is the first time). Didn't need a key just a code, technology is the bomb. Thanks John and Monica for a nice place to stay on vacation. May God continue to bless you with prosperity. Sincerely Trance & Sharelle

Room Tip: The pool and playground was outside my window so I was able to watch girls from my room, which I liked.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family