Laguna Bay Villas
Hotwire.com
$150
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We stayed in #54 Laguna bay for two weeks from Dec1st, 2012 - Dec 15th, 2012 and it was a great experience, very clean, quiet, relaxing and affordable. It was very comfortable for myself my husvand and our four children. The kids loved the playground right behind the unit and the swimming pool. We are Looking forward to our next trip!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Lanna26
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My Family and I spent a week at the Luguna Bay Villas in Kissimmee, we had a great time. The accomadations were just right for my family of 8, plenty of room and very clean. If there were anything I would like to of seen it would have been possibly an outside private sitting area for each unit. All in all we enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank lovesvacations4393
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We are from Atlanta Ga. Came here to Florida for a 3 day vacation which we extended to 5 days because of Laguna Bay. This is a very nice apt. home, we loved it from the moment we opened the door. I treated it just like home a new home at that. I didn't mind cooking, cleaning and listening to my kids talk. We hate to go back home. I think I changed my mind on having a larger home, This was low maintence and able to be in the whole house in the same day. I do want a new home for low maintence still but maybe a bit smaller than I wanted before. Curt was also great in booking my stay. The best way to make money is while you're sleeping. I love not having to check in/ out with a receptionist ( which is the first time). Didn't need a key just a code, technology is the bomb. Thanks John and Monica for a nice place to stay on vacation. May God continue to bless you with prosperity. Sincerely Trance & Sharelle

Room Tip: The pool and playground was outside my window so I was able to watch girls from my room, which I liked.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sharelle J
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Stayed at the Condo #54 in Building 5004. This is our third time to this lovely condo. It was home from home and well equipped. Brilliantly situated for Disney and Universal and it is close to shops and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering a trip to Florida.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Janice E
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Stayed on Condo #54 in Building 5004.

The condo was well equipped and clean although some of the fixtures and fittings were a little dated. Only used the pool twice as we had a busy schedule but it was adequate (heated and clean). It had everything you needed for your stay in the kitchen & laundry.

Location was great. Very close to the US192, Walmart and restaurants. Only 10-15 minutes from Disney.

Booking process was very good the owner has a number of other apartments in Europe so it was a very professional operation .

This was my 7th trip to Florida and this was the first time we have stayed in a condo and I would definitely consider staying here again. Would recommend staying here

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family