Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard by marriottbistro areasplendid stayoff rampwelcome surprisenice suitebreakfast sandwichtravel baseballthree hoursking suitecable tvironing boardstayed two nightsthe pool area was nicesmall thingswedding guestsstaff was extremely helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This hotel is great, about 10 minutes from Disney. The rooms are very clearn, the bathroom was large and spotless, and very comfortable beds.. The staff couldn't be more helpful, specially with kids. The breakfast is a buffet and very good. Unfortunately we could not enjoy the pool, a full day at Disney ... very tiring. My family and I keep good opinion of this hotel, we will come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed at this Courtyard purely because it was the only Marriott property close to where I needed to be for work. I knew it wasn't going to be the best from the prior reviews so I went in with low expectations, they were met. The showerhead in the room was rusty and all the furniture is just old and sad.The lobby has been renovated to match the current Courtyard theme but I wish they went a little farther renovating the rooms. Replacing the light/fan all-in-one fixture would be a good start. I'm also pretty sure my air conditioner would just stop working in the middle of the night. Lastly, my TV has to be turned on, then off, then on again in order for me to actually get a picture on the TV. Oh, and the internet was dreadful, nothing would stay connected or work longer for 5-10 minutes. It's not the worst hotel I've ever stayed at but it's certainly down there.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardCLM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thank you for your comments. As always, we look to improve ourselves and meet the needs of our guests. The property is always being updated and I am sure that upon your next visit you will see the changes done. Some projects that are in the works are the increasing of internet speed, refresher on all case goods and replacing all the shower heads.

Until then all the best in travels.

The Courtyard Staff.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I spent about 3 weeks here while looking into the area as a relocation possibility. The hotel itself is what you would expected and was a nice value. The keys to this location are the close proximity to everything as most things of interest are within 30-45 minutes away and the hotel staff is amazing. Everyone I interacted with was open, friendly, and made me feel like Lake Mary was my home already. The Bistro is a bit pricey but the convenience, atmosphere, and staff made up for that. Overall, I will stay again when I return to the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank TMTC_11
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped here after a 12 hour drive. Reception was great as expected from a Courtyard. I received the room we wanted and was greeted with a welcoming note. Nice touch.
We opted to have late dinner in the bistro - the service was wonderful as were the sandwiches we ordered. Food and drinks were a bit pricey but when you're tired and need something without fuss that tastes fine, this was the place for us. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I am a fan of Marriott but this place needs an update, or at least my room seemed like it. Over all it was ok.The staff of course was very nice. Im not a fan of the new food area in the lobby. Liked the breakfast area before. I think they fixed up the lobby but not the rooms yet.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardCLM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

I wish to thank you for your comments. We strive to offer the very best to our guests and we are constantly updating and improving our hotel as best we can, and I am sure upon your next visit you will see this. Until you visit us again wishing you the very best in travels.

Kindest Regards