“Lisa's Hilton experience”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Jacksonville, United States
“Lisa's Hilton experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Excellent. I travel alone for business and appreciate the friendly, prompt, and efficient service. I always feel safe and secure during my stay and the food and service staff is always of excellent quality. It makes travelling so much easier and less-stressful. PS, the pillows are like sleeping on a cloud! love them.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adriana R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you were able to get some quality rest during your stay! I am also happy to hear that our staff made you feel welcome during your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to the Lake Mary area! Thank you again for your feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

It was very quick and easy to check-in. I called several times with questions of confirmation the week leading up to my stay and EVERYTIME each front desk rep was knowledgeable and polite. The hotel overall was actually very quiet and peaceful, and it was Memorial weekend. ALL of the ammenities were open, running, and clean (ready for use). The staff was generous, from the breakfast bar to housekeeping. The room was extremely clean and smelled of fresh linen and clean air. The room's amenities were all working and in great condition from the hair dryer to the AC. The furniture, bedding, and linene were also very clean as well. I had not a problem during my stay. Those who visited me at my room took down the hotels information to book a reservation for their own future stays. Must I add, the breakfast was delightful and the provided toiletries in the room, were plentiful. Unlike many hotels, this Hilton was far from stingy with the number of towels and soaps offered. Everyone was professional and willing to help with whatever I requested. I loved it!!! I had the king bed and jet tub room...must i add that I loved my bed and the tub!!!!! The location of this hotel is almost walking distance to many resturaunts.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Mariah T
Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you were able to take advantage of the different amenities we offer here! We hope to see you again on your future trips to the Lake Mary area! Thank you again for your feedback!
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

The staff from top to bottom was the friendliest, most accommodating we've ever encountered. The entire location was spotless, quiet and inviting! We definitely will be returning for additional stays!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am so happy to hear that our staff made you feel welcome during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to the Lake Mary area! Thank you again for your feedback!
Port Orange
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Excellent place to stay that is right off the interstate with lots of places to eat close by. However, after eating at the hotel I chose to eat most of my meals there. Everything we ordered was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant! We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to the Lake Mary area. Thank you again for your feedback!
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Here for a short business trip. Location is good, rooms fine, service team friendly and engaging. The highlight was the Lead Bartender, Cassandra. She has a fantastic, engaging and upbeat persona. After an 11 hour work day it was nice to sit down, have a drink and speak to someone with such an effervescent personality.

Room Tip: Did not mind the noise from the highway. but may want to choose a room away from it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that Cassandra was able to make your stay more enjoyable! Our guests are very important to us, and I am happy to hear that you were able to feel that during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to the Lake Mary area! Thank you again for your feedback!
Statesboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Great!, location to local business and restaurants that is in walking distance. Staffing was very friendly and willing to assist you. Very well positioned sitting areas if reading is one of your pass time pleasures.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that our staff was able to fulfill your needs. I am also happy to hear that our hotel was in a convenient location for you! We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to the Lake Mary area! Thank you again for your feedback!
Plainfield, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Very nice hotel in a great location. Great breakfast buffet with a lot of variety. Hotel staff were very nice and helpful with location areas outside of hotel. The room I had, include a kcup coffee machine which was very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed having the new K Cup machines in the rooms! I am pleased to hear that our staff made you feel welcome during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to the Lake Mary area. Thank you again for your feedback!