“I enjoyed my stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Unlike some recent reviews, I enjoyed my stay. The only problem with this property, and it is significant, is that the property is undergoing construction. The front desk has been moved to the dining room and the dining room only provided a breakfast that you would normally find at a Hampton Inn. I have stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns that provided a full breakfast. This will be a problem until the construction is finished. I live in South Florida and there is construction on many of the major expressways. Construction causes inconvenience.

My room was fine. There were neither pest, mold, nor odor problems with my room. The staff was helpful with my business needs and Alicia, a cutie, made sure that I had plenty of paper and paperclips for my court documents.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Brian C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that overall you were able to enjoy your stay with us. I am happy to annouce that the lobby and restaurant transformation will be completed shortly, allowing you to have a brand new space to enjoy. We hope to see you again in the future! Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This hotel has major Pest problems!! Not fresh and smells awful. Maybe some mold issue or something. It's not clean at all and the beds are terrible. They need to replace carpets, spray for pests and place new beds so people don't wake up with pain in there backs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Genevieve P
Brian C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I have spoken with our ownership in regards to your issues, and they are all being addressed. I appreciate the correspondence that I have had with you, and if there is anything else that I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is an excellent hotel to stay. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Room was clean and the amenities were excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad to hear that our staff was able to take care of you during your stay. We hope that in the future we will be able to provide the same service to you when you travel back to the area. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 20 days. The service is very average... There is nothing that I could complain about. Neither there is any that I could really appreciate... Overall an average hotel with average infrastructure...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were here. Should you find yourself traveling to the area again in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. There are many services that our hotel provides that I am sure would enhance your stay. Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very nice hotel and convenient to I-4 for quick access to nearly everything the area has to offer.

Staff is very professional and rooms are spotless. Great business center if you need it.

Book the "Bed & Breakfast" all the time !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoy our breakfast! Our restaurant is currently undergoing a transformation and will have a brand new look for you to enjoy! We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Hotel STAFF in the AM and PM were absolutely WONDERFUL and extremely helpful! If the opportunities arises I would definitely stay there again. I HIGHLY suggest the Hilton GARDEN Inn to anyone that is looking to get away from the city environment :)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that our staff was able to show you how much we appreciate your business. If the opportunity arises, we would be more than happy serve you once again. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed overnight here as a stopping point between the Sanford Airport and Orlando. Our flight scheduled arrival was for 10pm. The hotel shuttle is only scheduled to run until 10pm. Gerald, the gentleman who helped us out was able to accommodate us and had arranged for a shuttle to pick us up-nice man and very willing to help. Our plane arrived at 10:40 and we were happy to find our shuttle waiting (I did notify that our plane was running late). The driver was friendly and didn't seem put out at all that we were late. The hotel itself is nice! I believe they recently underwent renovations in the lobby. Though they offer smoking rooms-I learned that there only 3-4 rooms in the entire building all situated on the 3rd floor. I communicated that my son and husband are extremely sensitive to smoke and situated us as far from those rooms as possible. You would never know it was a hotel that offered smoking. The rooms were standard size and very clean and quiet. Breakfast is not included in the rate. You have the option of doing their buffet $10/adult or just pay for breakfast items separately-it was quite reasonable. I think we paid under $10 (tip included) for juices, coffees, cereal, bagels and english muffins. The people working the breakfast were very hospitable and waited on you, bringing juice, coffee. Overall, a great experience. A nice hotel, but I believe staff makes all the difference!

Room Tip: Join HHonors and you get free water bottles :) Also, smoking rooms are on 3rd floor-ask for a differ...