“Just another place to stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Chennai, India
“Just another place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 20 days. The service is very average... There is nothing that I could complain about. Neither there is any that I could really appreciate... Overall an average hotel with average infrastructure...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were here. Should you find yourself traveling to the area again in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. There are many services that our hotel provides that I am sure would enhance your stay. Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very nice hotel and convenient to I-4 for quick access to nearly everything the area has to offer.

Staff is very professional and rooms are spotless. Great business center if you need it.

Book the "Bed & Breakfast" all the time !

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoy our breakfast! Our restaurant is currently undergoing a transformation and will have a brand new look for you to enjoy! We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you once again for your feedback.
Coppell, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Hotel STAFF in the AM and PM were absolutely WONDERFUL and extremely helpful! If the opportunities arises I would definitely stay there again. I HIGHLY suggest the Hilton GARDEN Inn to anyone that is looking to get away from the city environment :)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that our staff was able to show you how much we appreciate your business. If the opportunity arises, we would be more than happy serve you once again. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Saint Joseph, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed overnight here as a stopping point between the Sanford Airport and Orlando. Our flight scheduled arrival was for 10pm. The hotel shuttle is only scheduled to run until 10pm. Gerald, the gentleman who helped us out was able to accommodate us and had arranged for a shuttle to pick us up-nice man and very willing to help. Our plane arrived at 10:40 and we were happy to find our shuttle waiting (I did notify that our plane was running late). The driver was friendly and didn't seem put out at all that we were late. The hotel itself is nice! I believe they recently underwent renovations in the lobby. Though they offer smoking rooms-I learned that there only 3-4 rooms in the entire building all situated on the 3rd floor. I communicated that my son and husband are extremely sensitive to smoke and situated us as far from those rooms as possible. You would never know it was a hotel that offered smoking. The rooms were standard size and very clean and quiet. Breakfast is not included in the rate. You have the option of doing their buffet $10/adult or just pay for breakfast items separately-it was quite reasonable. I think we paid under $10 (tip included) for juices, coffees, cereal, bagels and english muffins. The people working the breakfast were very hospitable and waited on you, bringing juice, coffee. Overall, a great experience. A nice hotel, but I believe staff makes all the difference!

Room Tip: Join HHonors and you get free water bottles :) Also, smoking rooms are on 3rd floor-ask for a differ...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear to our staff was able to accommodate you and your family during your stay. We try our best to make sure that each of our guests know how much their business means to us. I hope that we will be able to accommodate you again in the future. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your feedback!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I checked into this hotel with my family. Service staff was courteous. There was ample parking. I saw the pool, but since we are from Florida, we did not go swimming. Room was clean. Hot breakfast was good. Plenty of choices. Internet service is fast. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Our lobby and restaurant are currently undergoing a transformation, so we will soon have a brand new look for your family to enjoy. Our staff looks forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you again for your feedback!
Largo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

This location is by far among the best in the Hilton chain. We love to stay there and look for good opportunities to book our room here. The Staff is great, the food is very good and every thing is clean and very comfortable. Even though it is a few more miles from our family in the area, we gladly travel the additional distance just so we can stay at this HGI!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that our staff has consistently been able to provide you with service you have come to love. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you once again for your feedback!
Smyrna, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you can't find a room close enough in the Orlando area. Please stay here. This hotel is a small clean and family oriented hotel. I will definitely stay here again. This hotel is near the mall and restuarants. If you love to retreat back to a quiet place from the city try this hotel.

Room Tip: Please ask for a room around the pool.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that we were able to offer you and your family a quite and relaxing stay during your recent visit to the area. Please keep in mind for the future that we do offer a complimentary shuttle service to many of the local shops and restaurants. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you once again for your feedback!