Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskevening receptionbreakfast and dinnercomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenheated poolseparate bedroomhome away from homethe hotel is cleanrooms are spaciouseasy accessa great place to stayfitness centerconvenient locationwafflessanford airporttamara
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Homewood Suites are a great value and this one is in the center of Lake Mary yet in a secluded area. There is a Hilton Garden Inn next door, but this is a better value.

Room artwork is pictures from around Florida – kudos to the hotel for this! So many rooms are sterile and have no reflection of where you are.

Only wireless internet, no wired connection in the room.

The suite design is nice in many ways. The one area it lacks is a work desk. The kitchen table is what winds up being the work desk.

No bedside outlets at the center table. If you pull out the table – there is a free outlet. There are (2) outlets on the other side of the bed but no table, so if you use those outlets your gear has to go on the floor

Excellent water pressure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your stay. I am delighted to hear that your stay went well. I only wish I would have known you needed hard wired internet. We have a device that we loan to guests to tap into our internet. I think you will be impressed with the updates once our renovation is complete. Many of the items you referenced will be addressed.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Always enjoy our stays at Homewood Suites no matter where we have stayed. Each hotel is unique yet very consistently warm and friendly. This particular one was very clean, front desk associate was very helpful and friendly. Another good experience at a Homewood Suite!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the kind review. I am pleased to know that the staff impressed you with their helpfulness. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This place is unreal. I stayed here on a business trip and it was the most enjoyable experience I have had at a hotel. To start the rate was amazing, the staff is very friendly, rooms are set up like apartments with separate bedroom areas, living rooms and a little kitchen, nice pool, complimentary breakfast and dinner during the week including beer.

This place is outstanding. Located in a great area close to plenty of restaurants and not far from Orlando and International Drive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the kind review. It is a pleasure serving guests with such high praise for our brand. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We only stayed at the Homewood for one night at the end of our trip but I wish our other hotels were that nice. The Homewood is not extravagant but very comfortable and plesant.
The morning breakfast was one of the best free hotel breakfasts I have seen.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jdano81
Reviewed September 12, 2013

OK--I am a big Homewood Suites fan to start with, but this one was simply superb. The layout of the room allows for an expansive work area close to power, the frig, facing the TV for news updates. The bedroom is well though out. The matress did not fit in my trunk so it is still there. I looked for the label but didn't find it. I WANT ONE. There is plenty of storage for the long stay and the blackout curtains allow you to crash after a meal before the evening work hours. I hate being near the elevator because of noise. This time I was in the room adjacent to the elevator and I never heard a thing--the bedroom is isolated from the elevator noise by the living room--wow someone thought about this. The room comes with breakfast and dinner. Unlike other chains, it is real food--bacon and eggs, oatmeal, bagels for breakfast, things like tilapia, seasoned rice and veggies for dinner. This makes it easy to keep working without facing the local traffic madness. Macaroni Grill and a pub are within walking distance. This is my new home when traveling to this area.

Room Tip: As for a room facing the pool--not for the view but for a better shield from I-4 traffic
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple