“Right off I-4”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Parkland, Florida
“Right off I-4”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This Hotel was clean, cool, and roomy, breakfast was hot and good, plenty of parking right next to entrance - Hotel staff very friendly- will return, i stayed here 3 times. Room i had was on second floor, they have 2 elevators, room was large and felt cozy. The Hotel is near lots of restaurants and stores, 30 minutes without traffic from Disney and Universal.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
minnesota
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nice Hotel in a park like setting. Two restaurants with in walking (Tilted Kilt and Marconi Grill). Convenient access in interstate and close to SFB airport. Modern rooms, nice pool area but free breakfast not that great but then again other than Embassy Suites, which are.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Menasha, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great place. Large suites, complimentary breakfast and dinner. Free cookies all day. Heated pool, good location for walks yet close to everything you need. Very helpful friendly staff. So reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed February 2013
Cibolo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed in 5 different hotels while visiting our nephew who was in a hospital in the Orlando area and this hotel was the best one. Even better than Marriott Hillspring Suites in the Marriott Village. The suite was clean, quiet and the bathroom has no HUMIDITY at all. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with a great variety of hot and cold items. The front desk clerk was very courteous and professional and called our suite as soon as we got in the room to ask how everything was. I will definitely be staying in this hotel again when visiting Orlando. The hotel is about 30 minutes from the Disney Parks and the famous International Drive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. We're delighted that your stay was great and like the fact that you have figured out how to stay away from the "hubbub" of the theme parks and still be within a 30 minute drive. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
utica
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Room wasnt ready, lobby full of unhappy people. Cody at front desk kept his cool and should get a medal for handling this situation. Didnt get in our room till after 6pm, he kept apologizing between answering phones and trying to please patrons.poor kid needed another pair of hands. I was really upset as this set us back and was very agitating when you planned a relaxing weekend. Called kim and she was very gracious and compesatedus for the inconvenience. Loved the suite, was spotless, brekfast was very good, location was great. We were in area for medical reasons and after the initial problem, all went fairly well. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank flip04
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you experienced a wait upon check-in during the Daytona 500 weekend. I am glad to hear that Cody handled himself professionally and that your suite was above expectations. We certainly appreciate loyal guests and look forward to seeing you again soon. ~ Kim Hayden
Seminole, Florida
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I am a business traveler staying at the hotel three days a week since Oct/2012. I can't say enough good things about the property and staff. The rooms are large, comfortable and extremely clean. Watching the housekeeping staff clean the rooms is impressive. Given the age of the hotel, the property is well maintained. They have just recently put in new A/C units in the room which was a big improvement. Aside from a comfortable stay, the hotel staff is excellent! The customer service is first class from the second you check in until you leave. The entire staff should be complemented but especially the team that works in dining area. Michelle, Danny and Guy are the best! My work schedule will keep me at the hotel through the end of March and if my travels bring me back to the area the Lake Mary Homewood Suites is where I will hang my hat.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Dan H
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you Mr. H for that fabulous review. I am delighted that you recognized Guy and his team. They work hard and I agree that they do an excellent job. It's guests such as yourself that make it all worthwhile and keep us smiling. I had other guests tell me that you were an excellent spokesperson for our hotel during the complimentary dinner. I certainly appreciate your kind word of mouth more than you know! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you while you are here on your project. It is our goal to make you feel at home.
~Kim
Cypress, California
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was in Lake Mary for the week and like my stay here in Sep 2012, my stay was another enjoyable one. The single kind bed suite was perfect for me, allowing me to relax and unwind after my busy days.

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and managers reception which is a Homewood Suites standard.

It is an easy drive to downtown Orlando and easy freeway access. Great hotel for solos or families and plenty of parking.

Great hotel to base out of during your vacation/visit to Orlando/Lake Mary.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank dbanksiii64
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found the Homewood Suites by Hilton to be easy access to everything that you needed during your stay. We will be undergoing renovation during 2013, so I am confident that your excellent stays will become outrageously excellent. As a matter of fact, that is our Homewood Suites mantra - "O.P.O.G." (outrageously please our guests) :)