“Can't beat it!”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Seminole, Florida
“Can't beat it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I am a business traveler staying at the hotel three days a week since Oct/2012. I can't say enough good things about the property and staff. The rooms are large, comfortable and extremely clean. Watching the housekeeping staff clean the rooms is impressive. Given the age of the hotel, the property is well maintained. They have just recently put in new A/C units in the room which was a big improvement. Aside from a comfortable stay, the hotel staff is excellent! The customer service is first class from the second you check in until you leave. The entire staff should be complemented but especially the team that works in dining area. Michelle, Danny and Guy are the best! My work schedule will keep me at the hotel through the end of March and if my travels bring me back to the area the Lake Mary Homewood Suites is where I will hang my hat.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Dan H
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you Mr. H for that fabulous review. I am delighted that you recognized Guy and his team. They work hard and I agree that they do an excellent job. It's guests such as yourself that make it all worthwhile and keep us smiling. I had other guests tell me that you were an excellent spokesperson for our hotel during the complimentary dinner. I certainly appreciate your kind word of mouth more than you know! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you while you are here on your project. It is our goal to make you feel at home.
~Kim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Cypress, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was in Lake Mary for the week and like my stay here in Sep 2012, my stay was another enjoyable one. The single kind bed suite was perfect for me, allowing me to relax and unwind after my busy days.

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and managers reception which is a Homewood Suites standard.

It is an easy drive to downtown Orlando and easy freeway access. Great hotel for solos or families and plenty of parking.

Great hotel to base out of during your vacation/visit to Orlando/Lake Mary.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank dbanksiii64
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found the Homewood Suites by Hilton to be easy access to everything that you needed during your stay. We will be undergoing renovation during 2013, so I am confident that your excellent stays will become outrageously excellent. As a matter of fact, that is our Homewood Suites mantra - "O.P.O.G." (outrageously please our guests) :)
Sanford, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

This guys are great ,will take a general manager like Kim to make sure thinks are running smooth ,clean ,and you fill welcome every time you visit ,she take care the people around her and the place is better each day ...highly recommended

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Klarida
Thank you for your kind review. I would be delighted to take credit for your pleasant stay, but the truth is that our entire staff works hard to ensure a smooth process. I also think that they do a great job.
Please check back often for specials and discounts, and let me know when you are coming back so that I can personally handle your reservation.
Kim Hayden
Arendal, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at this Homewood Suites location in January 2013, for a week and a half. The location was perfect for where I needed to go in the area, and because it was so close to I-4 it only took 15 minutes to drive to downtown Orlando.

The front desk people were all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast served in the morning was great, and they had some variety, which was good since I was staying for a little while. Mon-Thurs, 5p-7p they serve complimentary dinner in the dining area. Beer on tap and bottled white and red wine is served, free of charge as well. Great variety to these meals too, though the calendar in the rooms with the meals didn't quite match what we were served each day.

The pool area seemed nice, but the tall buildings around it provide for limited sun bathing. I didn't test the pool myself but it looked clean and refreshing.

All in all, I had a great stay at this Homewood Suites. Would I recommend it to my best friend? Yes! Would I stay here again? Most definitely YES!

Room Tip: Higher levels and the rooms to the east are the furthest away from I-4 traffic.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Cecilie556
Thank you so much for the kind review. I am particularly happy that you mentioned our dinner with beer and wine included with the room rate. That amenity is unique to our brand and I think Homewood Suites by HIlton has done a fabulous job on the variety and quality of the dinner.
Please check our website often for special offers and discounts. I hope to see you again soon!
Potenza, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have stayed here a couple times for business and the rooms have always been clean. The property is far enough from the highway that there isn't a lot of noise. The property is built well so there is very little internal noise.

You can walk to a couple of restaurants in just a few minutes. They have one of the better evening meals if you choose to stay in.

You are just off I4 so you have easy access to Orlando and the coast. The toll road isn't too far away which is easier access to the airport.

Room Tip: always pick an upper floor in any hotel, no noise from above
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank BrunoAP
Kimberly H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback and of course, love positive comments such as yours. I am glad you had a good experience. I did read your other posted reviews on Trip Advisor and noticed that you have also stayed at our sister property in the area, giving it a nice review as well. It is nice to hear confirmation that we are doing a consistent job as a franchised company. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Please check out our Advance Purchase rates online and see how economical it can be to book in advance.
Denny, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

The accomodation at Homewood Suites is excellent, you get a bedroom en suite with a king size bed. A tv in the bedroom and one in the living room which also has a fridge freezer and cooking facilities. There is a cooked breakfast every morning as well as a good choice of cereals, fruit juice, toast, bagels fruit and coffee.

On Mondays to Thursday from 5p.m. to 7 p.m. there is a light supper available.

For anyone travelling to Central Florida on business or vacation Homewood Suites will tick all the boxes. Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World, Cape Canaveral and the beaches at Daytona and New Smyrna are all about 45 minutes drive. My wife and I stayed in this hotel from 19 November till 8 December and found all the staff courtious and very friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Harry249
Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted that you found our hotel perfect for your American vacation. We are the only brand that offers a full dinner, Monday through Thursday, included in the room rate and I am happy that you realized the value. We value our great guest as well and can't wait until you return!
Hubbard, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

We had the opportunity to try this hotel out during our daughters work update... She and her family invited us down... Mixing Disney in with the work.. We're big on property stayers but tried this out for the first time.

The hotel and amenities are fantastic but it's too far from Disneyworld to make the trip and stay comfortable for us... We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again but not for a WDW vacation.

Can't beat it for free breakfast and free dinners, especially for the price.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Grumpy507
Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience. We are proud that you found the value in your experience. Although we are quite a distance from Disney World, we are only 30 minutes from Universal, so perhaps next vacation could be there and we would be happy to host you again. I look forward to seeing you soon.