Tripadvisor

“Very nice”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #20 of 159 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first visit to the restaurant. The three of us enjoyed a lovely breakfast which included tasty gluten free pancakes for me with my breakfast. The shrimp and grits were great too. The service was exceptional and we found the staff friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: January 2020
an0therbr0keneggc, Other at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review, Lynn. We are delighted your first Another Broken Egg Cafe experience was excellent and that the food and service made such a great impression. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (122)

Reviewed November 4, 2019

The hostess asked us if we had been there before and no we have not, but that was the end of that conversation?!? Usually there is some intro to the restaurant etc. We were seating outside and received no service, after 15 min I asked if we had a server. I ordered the club sandwich, which might have been tasty if the bread wasn't so soaked in butter. I substituted my potatoes for fruit and the up-charge was at least $2.50 which I thought was extremely steep! My husband had the biscuits and gravy, he did not enjoy them...he is not a picky eater. Yes, we will go back. The patio was fabulous, it is located beside a park. There was a wonderful breeze and it was very relaxing. I will know to make a few tweaks to my order and try something different. The menu does have a lot of variety, however, if you are counting calories, this may not be the spot for you!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

We’re sorry that your experience was so disappointing. Inattentive service and sub-par food is an unpleasant situation and certainly not what you should expect in our cafe. We understand the frustration and will address your issue with our team to prevent it from happening in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

Having patronized this restaurant many times, I was disappointed at my last lunch. I ordered the turkey pannini. First, the turkey was not sliced. It was grizzly chunks. Never have I seen that! The pannini was a soft bread, not pressed. Just a horrible meal. Our server was a nice guy, but didn't do a thing when I complained about it.

Date of visit: May 2019
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

We are very sorry to hear your recent visit with us was less than perfect. We strive to provide our guests with hospitable people serving delicious food. Please know we value your patronage and appreciate your feedback. We can assure you we will follow up with our team immediately and coach our staff on how we can do better next time. Again, I apologize we did not uphold our high values during your visit and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

We had the pleasure of Armando as our bartender/server for brunch today. Service was impeccable, and the food was beyond delightful!

Wonderful atmosphere, great food, attentive service, what more could you ask for?

Date of visit: September 2019
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Thanks for brunching with us, Mike! We are thrilled we could provide you with great food and service.

Reviewed September 18, 2019

Absolutely the best bloody mary you will ever taste, they make it perfect! Ask for it to be made with their pepper infused vodka you will not be dissapointed (if you like a little kick). Shrimp and Grits is my fav dish, this is our fav breakfast spot, never had anything that was not made to enjoy. Family friendly, service is great, on weekends can be a bit of a wait to get a table but totally worth it!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Thanks so much! We appreciate all of your visits, and it's great to know how much you enjoyed our ABE Famous Infused Mary! We hope to see you again soon!