“Small local pizza joint!”
Review of Dalli's Pizzeria

Dalli's Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 148 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Lake Mary, Florida
“Small local pizza joint!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Small local pizza joint with fresh pizza and calzones that actually taste like NY pizza.

Prices are average.

Staff is friendly.

Visited September 2012

Longwood, Florida
“Now, THAT'S Italian!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have Dalli's pizza every Friday as a reward for making it through the week. The food is always fresh and hot, and the staff is very friendly.

This the kind of place to take friends for a spur of the moment treat. In addition to the pizza, the calzones and subs are great. And the beer is always ice cold!

• Visited November 2012
Sanford, Florida
“great pizza and more”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

pizza is awesome and so is other food. we brought our kids and they loved the cheese pizza. the services was great and prompt..a little bit of Italy in Lake Mary FL

Visited December 2011
Florida
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed October 23, 2009

This is one of those regular places for my boyfriend and I. After the first time we ate there, we were hooked. We always get pizza and some garlic knots. The staff are always very friendly and it's just a nice, quaint spot to go and relax at.

My boyfriend and I like the seat right around the corner from the Seat Yourself Sign. He likes it mainly because he feels like Robert Deniro is pointing his finger at him personally.

Florida
“If you can make it here, you'll make it...anywhere!”
Reviewed October 22, 2008

Normally I write Trip Advisor reviews only for actual trips I have taken. Normally I do not get so excited about Pizza. Howevah - Dalli's is just a mile from our house. For the past 9 years, we have used them for our monthly pizza treat. The first time we tasted their cheese pizza, we thought we'd died and gone to NYC. Even relatives who come to visit from NYC say its uwasum. My favorite is their eggplant pizza. My husband and son always go for the cheese pie. Any way you slice it, good stuff.

3 Thank Prone2Pusillanimous