“Great Thai Food!”

Ranked #88 of 147 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Thai
“Great Thai Food!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We have eaten here for the past 8 years and have had consistently excellent experiences. The family often goes above and beyond to make sure that customers are well cared for. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good Thai restaurant in the Lake Mary area.

• Visited December 2012

Lake Mary, Florida
“Tasty Thai Food!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place is family owned and operated. Service is always top notch! Super clean on the inside!

The food is always tasty! We have eaten here many times over the past few years and have tried many different things on the menu.

Visited September 2012
Ponce Inlet, FL
“Thai Food to Enjoy”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This family owned/operated restaurant serves great food. Service is always excellent. There is usual enough food in each meal to take some home! We are always greeted with a warm welcome and a smile.

Orlando, Florida
“Some of the worst Thai food I've ever had”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The food was bland and oily. Definitely not a place will come back to. Neither my wife or I were able to finish our meals. Truthfully I'm amazed there's any good reviews at all for this place.

Lake Mary, Florida
“Very good local thai food”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The very first time (6 years ago) we tried this place my sister and I were not impressed. I guess we went for a late lunch and got there right before they closed for lunch. We didnt feel they were very friendly and the food was not impressive. Last year we decided to give them another try and we are glad we did. We now love this place! The food is really good and the service is good as well. Its family owned and take pride in thier food. I also love that they are so close by, its the only good thai place in LK Mary. Very delicious!

• Visited November 2011