“Great Service!”

Dining options: Delivery
Lake Mary
“Great Service!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We arrived at 1 pm on a Saturday & were the only diners. I"m sure the departure of Kmart & Albertsons has a major impact on this strip plaza. Hopefully some new tenants will move in soon.
We all ordered the lunch combos, priced from $5.95-$6.95 which included soup & an egg roll. Our soups arrived pomptly & Chengs was glad to make a soup substitution so that I got my favorite (hot & sour soup).My friend & I ordered the pork foo yung which came with fried rice. The gravy was good & there was lots of pork in the egg patties. My sister ordered the orange chicken & said it was delicious. Our only complaint was the rice had been cooked several times & was not good (left over). The portions were substantial & service was friendly. I have been here a number of times & hope to go back in the future.

• Visited May 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Great!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Delicious food, friendly staff. We ordered our food to-go, but the dining room looked nice. Great value.

Visited February 2013
Sanford, Florida
“IT'S OK.”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Have ordered take out several times. Sometimes it is superior (full of flabor and fresh) and sometimes it is just average, even if it is the same dish. Inconsistency in Portion size and ingredients also...sometimes very little meat and overloaded on the veggies. Service is average to not so good sometimes.

• Visited October 2012
Lake Mary, Florida
“Love the Chinese Eggplant!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place has amazing Chinese Eggplant!

Quaint little Chinese restaurant in Lake Mary.

Fast, Friendly Service!!!

Visited September 2012
“Loyal customer disgusted and insulted”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Honestly, I work in the lake Mary area and have been eating at Chengs probably once a month. One day I decide to order sweet and sour chicken for take out. I get back to my desk and my chicken is clearly OLD. The batter is usually soft, yet today it was cracked and crunchy. The chicken is normally juicy and NORMAL, this was dry and I was eating cardboard. So no big deal i throw out the food, and I call Chengs and ask if I could have a new order that is FRESH for tomorrow since I didn't want to get sick eating the old. And the man (who barely speaks English) says, I have to bring the food back today and they will give me another order. Problem is, my lunch break is 30 minutes long and I can't leave, plus I threw the food out. So I ask to speak with the manager, he says he is the manager and says no food then no refund. Yes I'm upset that I just spend $7 for lunch on clearly old food that has been sitting there since lunch (I took a late lunch at 3)..I now have gone hungry, can't get another order, and I'm disgusted. For those who wanna eat there go ahead, but if its not around lunch time, beware of the OLD COLD left overs they serve hours later. Chengs just lost a loyal customer.

2 Thank Racevedo6