“Pizza”
Review of Ravalia’s Fresh Italian Pasta - CLOSED

Ravalia’s Fresh Italian Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian Trattoria, we make pasta from scratch with a pasta machine located near the entrance. Pasta, sauteed entrees and grilled meats are our specialty. We are looking to see you, your caring hosts, Daniele and Al
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We came here for pizza at lunch. I really wish we would of had time to come back for a dinner. The service for just the pizza was excellent and the pizza was really really good.

1  Thank momtoo2

Reviewed November 17, 2013

After an anniversary trip through Tuscany, we returned looking for "real" Italian cooking. Ravalia's was the only place that made their own pasta in house daily. The Lake Mary location has an expanded menu from the original Ravalia's with fish and steak items. The food is exceptional. I tried the Carbonara, which was better than the dish I had in Rome! Others ordered the Talapia special and eggplant, both were exceptional as well.
The prices are reasonable, but a bargain when you consider the quality. Our server did a great job, was personable and attentive. Overall, it was one of the best places I have been in while.
The handmade pasta is fresh and cooked perfectly. It's hard to pass on a pasta dish, but the entries are served with a side of pasta too.
Try it, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank DC1774
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had lunch at this restaurant. The Spaghetti with sausage was good, and had Italian spices.
My wife had ossobucco special which was just to her liking. Prices were good, service good, delivery of the meal a little slow, but worth the wait.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I recently spent a few weeks this summer travelling throughout Italy for our honeymoon, and promised each other that we would never eat at an Italian restaurant here in the states. Well, we found a reason to go back on our promise. She and I have lived in Lake Mary for years, and noticed a new place called "Ravalia's." A very nice small Italian family run restaurant with fresh homemade pastas, a great and affordable wine and dinner menu, and a warm friendly staff that truly knows how to serve up a great Italian experience. Friendly service staff, fantastically tasty food, and the feeling of being right back in Italy will have my wife and I visiting this lovely little taste of Tuscany weekly! You.....Must....GO!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The meal was exceptional. Everything is so fresh and individually cooked. What a great find. Also the staff was very friendly and hospitable.

1  Thank Barbhnatko