“Good prices...average food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We were not that impressed with our meal last week. Food came out slow...not sure if they forgot our order or what but the table next to us sat after us and got their food at least 10-15 minutes before us. Baked beans were mushy and ribs very dry. Will not return anytime soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was with a party of 4 and we each sampled a little bit of every thing. Chicken was very good, but dry. Pulled pork was ok. Brisket was pretty darn good. Good place to grab some BBQ in Lake Mary. But not quite to the level of 4 rivers.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been eating at Keller's Bar B Q for years now and I have to say, after trying everything else out there it is still my favorite place to get barbeque. I notice the little things and even though every restaurant in town started buying smaller wings, Todd Keller (owner) did not. His wings are still the same huge size, and made-to-order. AMAZING!! I have had everything on this menu and I have never once walked out unhappy. The servers are outstanding and always kind. If you've never tried this place I suggest you do!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Many BBQ joints come and go, some are great others are just a flash in the pan but Keller's stands alone; the Absolute BEST!
If I have not eaten here once, I have eaten here 100s of times. Central FL (Lake Mary) is my US home. Never ever ever do I visit the area and don't make it a point of hitting up Keller's as often as I can. This place is no nonsense BBQ; from Brisket to Pork, Beef and Chicken. Amazing sides like the fried Okra with spicy ranch, Corn Nuggets with honey dip and the ever so delicious Rib Niblets!!! Over-sized portions, friendly service in a basic BBQ joint atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Kelley's BBQ is by far one of the best BBQ restaurants I visited. Lots lots of food, quality taste and reasonable prices! I you like a or all portion, ask for the lunch portion. My husband had the pulled pork while I chose the three meat dinner (pork, beef and chicken - option for ribs too). Served with three sides (your choice) and a cold cold beer! I am going back soon!