“Makes 4Rivers look like McDonalds”

Keller's Real Smoked Barbeque
Ranked #14 of 147 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Apopka, Florida, United States
“Makes 4Rivers look like McDonalds”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been eating at Keller's Bar B Q for years now and I have to say, after trying everything else out there it is still my favorite place to get barbeque. I notice the little things and even though every restaurant in town started buying smaller wings, Todd Keller (owner) did not. His wings are still the same huge size, and made-to-order. AMAZING!! I have had everything on this menu and I have never once walked out unhappy. The servers are outstanding and always kind. If you've never tried this place I suggest you do!

• Visited June 2013

Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
“Best of Central FL”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Many BBQ joints come and go, some are great others are just a flash in the pan but Keller's stands alone; the Absolute BEST!
If I have not eaten here once, I have eaten here 100s of times. Central FL (Lake Mary) is my US home. Never ever ever do I visit the area and don't make it a point of hitting up Keller's as often as I can. This place is no nonsense BBQ; from Brisket to Pork, Beef and Chicken. Amazing sides like the fried Okra with spicy ranch, Corn Nuggets with honey dip and the ever so delicious Rib Niblets!!! Over-sized portions, friendly service in a basic BBQ joint atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Sweet and tangy delicious!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Kelley's BBQ is by far one of the best BBQ restaurants I visited. Lots lots of food, quality taste and reasonable prices! I you like a or all portion, ask for the lunch portion. My husband had the pulled pork while I chose the three meat dinner (pork, beef and chicken - option for ribs too). Served with three sides (your choice) and a cold cold beer! I am going back soon!

Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Yep, it is a 'hole-in-the-wall' Barbecue”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love eating at Keller's, in fact, I actually do eat when I go to Keller's! My favorite is the Dk meat chicken... fried corn on the cob and green beans! The chicken is so moist and tasty that I am enticed to eat it, even though basically I don't eat meat. And the sauces are just as good as the South Carolina Barbecue Sauce, that is saying a lot for me! It is a great family place to eat, not much room, but awesome food!

• Visited March 2013
Longwood, Florida
“Very good service and food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We are repeat customers here and most everyone is. The food is usually quite good and the servers are very nice.

• Visited March 2013