“impressive”

Istanbul Turkish Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Istanbul Turkish Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: International Parkway Drive
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went there for an early lunch so we cannot say much about atmosphere, the waitress was very attentive and someone who could have been the owner or manager check on us ; the food was delicious, planning on going back !

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great food. The Appetizer plate is enough for 3 people as a meal! The desserts are great too. Try the baklava!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We were so sad when Effi's closed, so when we heard that the same owners had opened a new place in Lake Mary we had to try it. Even better than we expected!

Lavash (bread) is incredible. Hummus is awesome, too. Lamb, veggie caserole, etc. all very good.

We will be back!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We visited here because we heard the previous owner of Bosphorous openned this place. We were very happy with the experience. The food is just as good as the original and the Lavash bread and humus and just as good.
The difference here is that the service is actually good and very friendly.
If you are going with a group of people, consider ordering the mixed grill to share so you can have a taste of all the different meats. If you order the lavash and other dips, the mixed grill will be enough for at least 4 people to have as a main dish.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Let me start by saying I am NOT adventurous when it comes to food. So I decided I was going to "take one for the team" by agreeing to go to this restaurant with some friends. But I was pleasantly surprised. I REALLY enjoyed my meal here. We started out with two appetizers, the hummus and bread, as well as these feta cheese eggrolls. Both were DELICIOUS. Everyone we went with totally loved their meals as well. The service was amazing, the food incredible, and the atmosphere was really nice too. I will definitely be back.