“Great afternoon find!”
Review of Flippers

Flippers
Ranked #56 of 149 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Reviewed August 6, 2013

While we were out shopping one afternoon, we found this fantastic pizza restaurant. The flatbreads were to die for and I highly recommend them any time of day! Will be back many, many times!

There are newer reviews for Flippers

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Love the food, music so loud thought I was at a rock concert!
Could not have a coversation at our table.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Good outdoor seating with good pizza right next to the farmers market on a Saturday great for families

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Alex was our server and he took excellent care of us. We had pizza, five cheese pasta, and a two topping flip. The food is great.....the atmosphere is wonderful and the prices are great! Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've ordered from Flippers twice, the first time I made my own style pizza with olive oil, mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. OMG it was sooooooooooooo tasty! Second time I ordered the Margherita pizza by mistake, however it turned out as a pizza blessing! The toppings are so fresh, and the flavors are so great you'll never want to order pizza from anywhere else. My niece and son loved their sausage pizza too. It’s not one of those greasy style pizzas either; it feels like you're eating healthy. This pizza is just irresistible, and I don't see how it could get any better than that.