“Just what LM needed and was missing!”

4th Street Bar & Grill
Ranked #23 of 150 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff. Really good food. I enjoy that they don't blare music so loud you can't hear yourself think and that their menu is unique with non-bar food items (though they do have those if can't live with out). Good craft beer selection on tap, and great bar and patio seating. Really enjoy coming here and hope they don't conform and become another Liam's or Dexters....

Reviewed March 4, 2013

A friend and I went here for lunch on a Friday afternoon. The place was moderately busy, but not packed. Definitely no reason for the service to be as slow as it was. Our server was very nice and helpful, but from the time we ordered until our food actually got there was more than 20 minutes. My onion rings were cold and paper thin, and the fish tacos were bland. However, the sweet potato fries we shared were very tasty, as was the pumpkin dipping sauce. My friend enjoyed her salad, and I was wishing I had ordered something cold, since that is what I ended up with anyway. So it's a really cute place and atmosphere with nice servers, but slow food prep. Hopefully we just caught them at a bad time and the service time and cold food aren't indicative of their usual standards. Maybe I'll try again someday.

1  Thank ShanROrlando
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is new and seems like its still perfecting. But I had a great meal. I had the blt send fries and it was excellent. My friend had the stuffalo sandwich, and it was so delicious! The atmosphere was excellent... Just a really cool lively place. The location is great... I love the centr it's in. Ill definitely b back!

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We decided to give 4th Street another try tonight. Service was slow - my meal was finished before my husbands food arrived and presentation is so much better than the actual taste.

The only problem here is the food. Get it right quick guys....

My recommendation - come here for a drink, eat elsewhere

1  Thank CDLFL15
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good drinks, great service and atmosphere. Great neighborhood place and hope it stays busy - nothing better nearby - really nice environment - for people and DOGS!!!