“Worth the drive and the money!”

Lonnie's Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Lake Mary's newest culinary concept offers a diverse selection of world cuisine that's sure to get your taste buds popping. Small intimate restaurant with amazing food. Head Chef and owner Lonnie Proctor has a passion for food and it shows in every meal he creates. So make your reservation now and discover a new favorite dish from Chef Lonnie.
“Worth the drive and the money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was our first dining experience at Lonnie's. It is probably the best dinner at a restaurant that we have ever had. I highly recommend the Scottish salmon

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank michkasmom

Deltona
“Excellent Local Fresh Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I got a weekly email from Yelp, featuring Fusion cuisine. Lonnie's is near where I work, and my husband and I go on Wednesday night date nights. This Wednesday, Yelp's email helped me decide to try this place out for the first time. It was GREAT!! The particular Wednesday we went, the adjacent park had a wine and art walk, so it was quite busy and fun in the area. We had jerk chicken and the Asian fish tacos for dinner, which were perfect! Even the garden and Caesar salads that came with the meal were tasty! We are now Railbender Ale fans - they did have craft beers on draft. We sat at the bar and the service was excellent - she was very knowledgeable and friendly. Her mom even makes the desserts! I highly recommend trying this place out if you haven't yet. We will be repeat customers!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank skgrubbs7
Winter Springs, Florida
“Quite a surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were visiting the Saturday farmers market adjacent to the restaurant today and checked out the posted menu. Sounded interesting so we made reservations for tonight,(suggested). The food was excellent,all from scratch here without a microwave in sight. Crab cake appetizer was fresh crab meat topped with nice chunky chutney,wine prices reasonable,entrees cooked to perfection.Portions were not overbearing and "quite light" (we went with seafood,although Ribeye was available), deserts were made on the premises and fresh.
We'll go back again

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank RichardP720
Orlando, Florida
“Love this restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Once again, I dined at Lonnies. I had a business meeting with my partners a couple days ago. My Spinach Salad was so delicious. My partners had Fish Tacos and a Pot Roast Sandwich. They loved their choices. Also...the service is excellent. If you have not dined at this restaurant...you must.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank PhyllisD534
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I've had two friends tell me how great the food is at Lonnie's. And I totally agree. It was delicious. The menu selections all sounded amazing!! I had the chicken salad sandwich, it wS great. So was the cup of clam chowder. The salads looked amazing.

1 Thank Kariking14