“Delicious little restaurant”

Lonnie's Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 154 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lake Mary's newest culinary concept offers a diverse selection of world cuisine that's sure to get your taste buds popping. Small intimate restaurant with amazing food. Head Chef and owner Lonnie Proctor has a passion for food and it shows in every meal he creates. So make your reservation now and discover a new favorite dish from Chef Lonnie.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Just had lunch at Lonnie's. It was wonderful! Nice variety of choices and the chicken caesar salad I had was fabulous. My friend had the post roast sandwich and loved it, as well. Can't wait to try it for dinner!

6  Thank Nicetoeatout

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Went with friends. We all shared mumerous orders of the Thai Musssels, Vietnamese spring rolls, tuna tempura roll, caprese crostini, and the blackened tuna salad.
No one was disappointed, everyone complimented about the taste and presentation.
My friends and I will defenetly be back

7  Thank Flyfishfla
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Last night we ate at Lonnie's for the first time since he left Delano's as chef. We ordered the champagne chicken - totally excellent, with sesame broccoli w/edamame & carrots. It was so good I could have licked the plate. My husband had the New York strip. The service is excellent, the atmosphere is great.

6  Thank VickyandDanny