“Wish we had one in Westchase”
Review of BurgerFi

BurgerFi
Ranked #37 of 148 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Tampa, Florida
“Wish we had one in Westchase”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding burger. Service is quick, but the food I cooked to order and takes time. Time = tasty!!! Excellent toppings and great onion rings or fries. Nice open environment. I highly recommend.

“Great burger experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We needed a quick bite on our way to an appointment, and we happened into a strip mall with several chain type restaurants. We had never heard of BurgerFi so decided to give it a try. What a wonderful treat! We ordered the entry level burger without any extras since we were short on time. After a short wait, we were buzzed to pick up our made to order lunch. WOW, one of the best burgers we've had in years. Everything prepared with grass fed natural Angus beef with a focus on environmentally friendly practices including recycled products. A very casual atmosphere with excellent timely service. I recommend checking out a BurgerFi if you see one, for your own satisfaction. They certainly made fans out of us. When we want a burger we will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Hernando, Mississippi
“Very good burger but a bit pricey.....”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and found a long line which I took to mean they were worth waiting in line for so I did. The menu was a bit small so I couldn't really see it until I got near front of line which didn't give me much time to decide. I ordered burger and fries with a drink and it came to almost $13. I was a bit surprised but o well after standing in a long line I figured it has to be good. After waiting what seemed like forever on my food it came out and it was hot and fresh. I must say that it was a very good burger and fries but not worth the $13 I paid for it. I enjoyed my meal but most likely will not be returning due to price.

• Visited August 2013
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“It's Wendy's, except more expensive.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Just had an early dinner and decided to try this place out because we never heard of this place. Inside is nice, but loud as if you were in a bar. You get to the counter and order your burger, etc., etc. My husband and I ordered a double cheese burger and to me....well the burger tastes exactly like a Wendy's burger....when you get them fresh. Granted, the food is VERY good, but it's a little more expensive.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Derygirl
Lake Mary, Florida
“Better burgers available elsewhere”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Although I love the idea of free range, etc. I was disappointed with the flavor of their hamburgers. Both my husband and I preferred other hamburger places in the area.

Visited May 2013