“Replaced.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Metro Orlando
“Replaced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Blue Elephant changed hands and was renamed Thai Thani (which has a separate TA entry). The Blue Elephant was not particularly impressive. Thai Thani is better but the wife doesn't like it so I won't be getting in there much. Unfortunately, this restaurant space seems to be cursed. The Blue Elephant was the fifth or sixth place to fail there.

Visited September 2013

“Gave it two tries...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We came here when it first opened up in Lake Mary, and it was awful all around. I was really surprised when my lamb tasted like something from Mcdonalds. My family decided to come here one last time. The decor is really pretty, and the service has somewhat improved. At least I didn't have someone with a thick asian accent yelling to see my ID for a non alcoholic cocktail this time. Our food took awhile to get to the table, and once again....the flavor was pretty bad. Not worth our time and money. I don't think changing the name is going to help much either in bringing people back.

Visited July 2013
Heathrow
“Pretty to look at”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Too many good Thai restaurants to waste your time here.
On it's second name in a matter of months. Very pretty inside and a sweet wait staff.

Visited June 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“#1 dining destination in Lake Mary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great food and exceptional service. Food was high quality ingredients, came out fast, and priced reasonably. Peanut sauce was excellent, highly recommended!

Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Nice Evening Out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is very nice and service was excellent. I had traditional Pad Thai and would say it was good but not great. My son got a beef dish and requested that it be made hot (spicy). Unfortunately it had no spice to it at all. Flavor was generally good but he likes his food very hot and spicy. My daughter's Asian Salad was good but nothing special - same for my husband's meal. Prices were average and portions were good.