Ok, I see there are already some reviews and I only want to write that they are all correct! I literally love this hotel. I travel a lot and stay in Hamptons about 95% of the time (about 40-60 nights a year). I love all the Hamptons for their quality and the fact I always know what I am going to get.
Usually though, I don't write a review because they are all the same and they are just a moderate priced, geared towards business people hotel. I just figure you have to know what you are getting into with a Hampton and no need to review one. But with this one I had to. Now granted, a lot has to do with the location, but still, that is important.
They have chosen a great location, that is safe, secure and super clean in only a way Orlando could do. The little area next to the hotel is great with a pizza place, an ice cream place, a coffee place, a sushi place, a latin place, an oriental place, some like chicken place, a cigar smoking cool little hangout, a grocery store, a movie theater, and Dexter's, which is kind of a catch all restaurant, but it has a nice bar area with TVs. Instead of having like five restaurants that are all the same, they have one of everything. Across the street is even more, but I haven't even ventured there yet.
As for the hotel, it is good enough that when I come back into town, I make sure I stay over here (three different stops so far). Everytime, the front desk is excellent. A couple of the weekdays, they have a little social like function, with pizza, hamburgers, or something like that, as well as drinks (you pay for the drinks). Breakfast is typical Hampton, but on the upscale (for Hamptons). The rooms are new, clean, smell great and are real comfortable. The beds are soft and good. The happiness of the hotel seems to make even the customers happy.
I have never had a problem here and don't figure you would. I even visited the pool and while it is in the front, it is surrounded by a very high cement wall and you don't see the parking lot. As far as I am concerned, everything is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of both worlds from our quiet Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial Townpark. Our hotel is located in Lake Mary, FL, off Interstate 4. Walk to shops, restaurants and a movie theater in the adjacent retail center and find high-tech companies nearby.Our five-story hotel is 30 minutes from Orlando's Walt Disney World® and Universal® theme parks and 45 minutes from Daytona beaches and Daytona 500 racing. Treat the family to a sporting game at Amway Center or a day at the Central Florida Zoo. Discover boating and fishing at area lakes and golf courses near our hotel in Lake Mary, FL.Start your work or sightseeing day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast each morning. Relax and refresh on one of our Lake Mary, FL hotel's comfortable king- or queen-sized beds. Each of our 130 guest rooms and suites is equipped with free WiFi, a 32-inch HDTV, microwave and mini-refrigerator. Upgrade to a Studio Suite for more room, a sofa bed, wet bar and DVD player. Plan tomorrow's activities while reclining on your bed using our convenient lap desk.Enjoy the comforts of home and friendly service at our Lake Mary, FL hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake Mary At Colonial Townpark
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary At Colonial Townpark Hotel Lake Mary
- Hampton Inn Lake Mary
- Lake Mary Hampton Inn