“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Tampa, Florida
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This hotel is clean, the staff are professional and courteous and the location is great - right next door to an open air shopping area with several restaurants and a grocery store available. We always stay here when visiting family in this area!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank b4fl
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your fantastic review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! It is great to hear comments from our satisfied guests, and I am very happy to know how much you loved not only our hotel and location, but most importantly our service! I look forward to your next visit with us here in Lake Mary!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Complimentary wireless internet and breakfast, plus free parking are huge value propositions. I would stay here again in a heart beat. The location is very convenient. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am glad to hear that enjoyed your stay and found us to be a fantastic value for your family. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon!
Boca Raton, Floirda
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

It's nice to be able to walk to some restaurants and shops but this establishment leaves a lot to be desired. It is in dire need of updating (rooms are somewhat shabby). The front desk staff really needs additional training. Also, the businesses in the area don't even know the place exists. We expected a lot more from a Hilton chain hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank sascha07
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. I apologize that our staff did not meet your standards of customer service. If you would like to reach out to me and let me know specifically what they could have done to help you, I will be happy to discuss the situation with you.
In the meantime, we recently replaced all of our mattresses and we will be installing all new carpeting in our guests rooms very soon. I hope that you give us the opportunity to show you how great our staff can be!
Miami, FL
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed there with my son's soccer team and it was wonderful. Many shops and restaurants nearby and a Publix around the corner! The hotel itself is nice and clean...what you expect from a Hampton Inn. I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your great review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! We love hosting soccer teams on tournament weekends! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I hope we can see you again the next time you play in Seminole county!
akron, oh
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed for one night on our way back home from Orlando. We had two rooms for four adults and everything was excellent. We got in around 9pm. That staff was courteous and helpful. The pool was a little chilly, but the spa was wonderful after a long day. Everything was clean, breakfast was good, and towels were plentiful. I realized after we checked out that I left my phone charger behind. I contacted them, and they mailed it to me! Couldn't be happier with our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank vaca5
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond to ensure that you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad to hear that your charger made it home safely! Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Kinnelon, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Accommodations were great. Hotel location was very convienient for our needs and the surrounding area was nicely maintained and clean. Also, there were numerous shops and restaurants all within a very short drive. The bed was very comfortable, A/C worked great, very quiet and kept the temperature of the room at a comfortable level. Lobby area was also very nice and cozy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Rosemarie G
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations during your stay. We strive to provide a comfortable room and a friendly smile for all of our guests. It sounds like we were successful during your stay! I hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Travelers Rest, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Business brings me to Lake Mary, Fl on a fairly frequent basis. My second home there is the Hampton Inn and Suites. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and I am able to depend on Hampton for a nice hot breakfast and fast Internet connections in the public areas as well as in my room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Bonnie L
Thank you for your awesome review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations of service! Our staff takes tremendous pride in creating a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where our guests feel at home. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
#6 of 12 in Lake Mary
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary
Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!