“Bad need of Customer Service training”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Boca Raton, Floirda
“Bad need of Customer Service training”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

It's nice to be able to walk to some restaurants and shops but this establishment leaves a lot to be desired. It is in dire need of updating (rooms are somewhat shabby). The front desk staff really needs additional training. Also, the businesses in the area don't even know the place exists. We expected a lot more from a Hilton chain hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank sascha07
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. I apologize that our staff did not meet your standards of customer service. If you would like to reach out to me and let me know specifically what they could have done to help you, I will be happy to discuss the situation with you.
In the meantime, we recently replaced all of our mattresses and we will be installing all new carpeting in our guests rooms very soon. I hope that you give us the opportunity to show you how great our staff can be!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Miami, FL
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed there with my son's soccer team and it was wonderful. Many shops and restaurants nearby and a Publix around the corner! The hotel itself is nice and clean...what you expect from a Hampton Inn. I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your great review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! We love hosting soccer teams on tournament weekends! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I hope we can see you again the next time you play in Seminole county!
akron, oh
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed for one night on our way back home from Orlando. We had two rooms for four adults and everything was excellent. We got in around 9pm. That staff was courteous and helpful. The pool was a little chilly, but the spa was wonderful after a long day. Everything was clean, breakfast was good, and towels were plentiful. I realized after we checked out that I left my phone charger behind. I contacted them, and they mailed it to me! Couldn't be happier with our stay.

1 Thank vaca5
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond to ensure that you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad to hear that your charger made it home safely! Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Kinnelon, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Accommodations were great. Hotel location was very convienient for our needs and the surrounding area was nicely maintained and clean. Also, there were numerous shops and restaurants all within a very short drive. The bed was very comfortable, A/C worked great, very quiet and kept the temperature of the room at a comfortable level. Lobby area was also very nice and cozy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Rosemarie G
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations during your stay. We strive to provide a comfortable room and a friendly smile for all of our guests. It sounds like we were successful during your stay! I hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Travelers Rest, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Business brings me to Lake Mary, Fl on a fairly frequent basis. My second home there is the Hampton Inn and Suites. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and I am able to depend on Hampton for a nice hot breakfast and fast Internet connections in the public areas as well as in my room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Bonnie L
Thank you for your awesome review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations of service! Our staff takes tremendous pride in creating a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where our guests feel at home. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a great time staying at this Hampton in Lake Mary. The hotel staff was courteous and helped us with two out of the box requests: Pack and play and storing our carseat for several hours. The lobby is very clean and new and breakfast was very organized and well stocked. If we do come back to this area, we will definitely stay at this Hilton property again.

1 Thank Mariela R
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. We strive to provide all of our guests 3 things. A comfortable room, a safe environment, and a friendly staff. It sounds like you enjoyed all three during your stay! I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Effingham, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn..The staff was wonderful!!!!!!I felt comfortable to ask any employee any questions and they would answer with a smile..I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends..

1 Thank Ardianne M
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am so happy that you felt at home during your visit! Our staff truly takes customer service seriously, and it is wonderful to hear that you were able to connect with everyone you met! We are looking forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
#6 of 12 in Lake Mary
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary
Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!