Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great stay”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Good location for an early flight from Sanford.
Ruth Chris Steak House is a block away. Michael at the front desk gave me a "coupon" for a free appetizer. I got an $18 shrimp cocktail for free...sweet!
Walk to shops, Publixs and bars. A really nice location right off the interstate.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you very much for your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! Michael is a great employee, I am glad to see you used this opportunity to highlight one of the many great things he does for our guests on a daily basis. I hope you can come back and stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Woodstock, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Upon arriving late at night, Michael and Amanda were more than accomodating. They learned my name and made sure that everything was satisfactory during my stay. I highly reccommend this hotel based soley on the helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy that you used this opportunity to highlight two of our employees! Michael and Amanda are fantastic, and I am thrilled that they were able to make your stay perfect!
Alachua, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

At every turn the staff made me feel at home. The room was clean and comfortable. Great location and near everything I needed. Facilities were clean and well maintained. Breakfast included all my favorite items.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting your wonderful review here on Trip Advisor! Our biggest goal as a team, is to make our guests feel at home. I am so happy we were able to make you feel safe and at home with our clean accommodations and friendly staff! We are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Qualicum Beach, Canada
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I'd give it seven spots if I could! I fell ill during our stay and was unable to enjoy the hotel's facilities as much as I would have liked. Still, all of the staff bent over backwards to help us through a tough time. The guest room and public rooms were all sparkling clean. My only "beef" (if you'll excuse the pun) is common to most hotels serving buffet style breakfasts... and that is that very few of them serve any meat other than pork products. Otherwise - A1!

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room on the top floor on the quiet side of the building. If in doubt, check th...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am glad that our staff was able accommodate all of your needs during your stay with us. I apologize that we did not feature enough meat products on our breakfast buffet. We attempt to vary our menu everyday to provide a wide variety of options to our guests. The Hampton Brand is also introducing an exciting all new breakfast lineup! I hope you will come back to Lake Mary and stay with us again and give our brand new breakfast buffet lineup another try!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here to attend a family wedding at the Heathrow country club. The hotel was new, very clean, and full of amenities. Our room had a large flat screen tv, they had a tasty breakfast, and was an ideal location for being close to the event.

Highly recommend.

Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary here on Trip Advisor! We love hosting families who are in town to celebrate a wedding! This is a very special time for a familiy, and we are privileged to have the opportunity to share in the joy that these events bring to everyone!
St. Simons Island, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn recently to attend the Eagles concert at the Amway Center in Orlando. The location was perfect as was the access in and out of the area. The hotel is located within walking distance to a small town center with many restaurants

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I hope you had an awesome time at the Eagles concert! A lot of great bands come through Orlando, and I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again the next time you want to see a show!
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here the last night before getting to Punta Gorda for the winter. The staff was wonderful in giving directions to places we had to shop. They gave us written directions. Great staff and very clean. Hamptons are by far the best places to stay when traveling. Plus the Hilton Honors program is great!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your outstanding review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! We loving having loyal Hilton HHonors members here! I am so glad that you took the time to mention the service you recieved from our staff while you were here. They work very hard every day to ensure that they exceed the expectations of each and every guest that walks through our doors. I hope we can see you again the next time you are in town!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
#7 of 12 in Lake Mary
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary
Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!