“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Atlanta, United States
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised during my visit to Lake Mary that the Hampton Inn staff was so friendly and the accomodation so comfortable. The manager hosted a happy hour for guests and it was very nice.

1 Thank Marcia C
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! We love hosting the Manager’s Reception in the evenings because it gives our management team the opportunity to connect with our guests in an informal way, and helps us to ensure that everyone’s needs are being met and exceeded! I am glad you enjoyed it as much we do! I hope we can see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Lake Mary, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you find yourself in Lake Mary, FL needing a place to stay, Hampton Inn & Suites should be your choice. Great service, clean rooms, overall great experience. My time spent there was for business, but the quality of the rooms, staff, and ammenities made me feel like I was on vacation. I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.

1 Thank Patrick W
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! Our staff takes great pride in providing a clean and friendly environment for all of our guests. Anytime we can make a business trip feel like a vacation, we know that we are doing something right! I hope we can see you again the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Everything was average, bed OK, location OK... Don't count on the breakfast is was worse than fast food. Intrernet was up and down, and often very slow! While it was inexpensive, there were other hotels near buy that were only slightly more expensive. Spend the extra money. Worth it in my opinion.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. I am sorry to hear that you did not find our amenities to be up to your level of satisfaction.

Our location directly adjacent to Colonial TownPark is a great perk that no other hotel in the area can match. It provides our guests access to many different restaurants and shops as well as a movie theater, and our friendly van drivers are always willing to take our guests to anywhere they would like to go around the hotel.

Our breakfast menu changes on a daily basis to provide our guests with a wide variety of options during their stay. If you are only with us for one night, its hard to go wrong with a fresh cooked waffle and a bowl of fruit loops!

Again, I apologize that you did not find our hotel to your liking. I hope you give us an opportunity to show you that we can be outstanding!
West Simsbury, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks while on a bussiness trip. The staff was fantastic, the pool was wonderful, the shuttle service was a great added benefit. The location was perfect...with-in steps to the grocery store, restaurants, bank, hair salon and movie theatre. I was able to check out two farmers markets and to my amazement, there were lots of antique stores in the area as well.

1 Thank Greta L
Thank you very much for your fantastic review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! It sounds like you took full advantage of our excellent location while you were in town! I am happy to hear that you had the opportunity to explore all of the great options the Lake Mary area provides during your two week trip. I hope that you come see us again the next time you are in town!
Glen Allen, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel clean, staff friendly, helpful. Driver is there when ever we needed him. breakfast is great. coffee statin is 24 hours and always fresh. rooms are clean. cleaned every day, pool is excellent, always clean, towels are available all the time you dont have to bring your own or search for one. The driver "migule" was able to drive us anywhere around the hotel, he was friendly and helpful.

1 Thank Maged A
Thank you very much for posting this excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary on TripAdvisor! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience during your stay with us. Miguel does an absolutely fantastic job as our Van Driver! He loves having the opportunity to connect with our guests and he is one of the friendliest people you will ever meet! Thank you for taking this opportunity to give Miguel the spotlight he deserves!
San Diego, CA, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience at the Lake Mary Hampton Hotel. I stayed here during a business trip and was surprised and pleased by the amount of service I received here. Everything in the room and hotel was clean and neat, and the staff was more than friendly. There are a lot of places to eat and drink near the hotel, many within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your awesome review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations of service! Our staff takes tremendous pride in creating a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where our guests feel at home. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
Overland Park, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I don't travel regularly, but when I do, I always prefer to stay at a Hampton Inn. Their hotel in Lake Mary (my most recent experience) was great! The room was clean, the staff were friendly, and the hotel was conveniently located near major highways and a number of affordable restaurants. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! We love having loyal Hampton guests stay with us, and I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations! I hope we have the opportunity to see you again the next time you are in the Lake Mary area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
#7 of 12 in Lake Mary
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary
Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!